IGNORED

VGS NES TOURNAMENT - Pools

BeaIank

2 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Didn't you update your score 7 minutes ago? The contest ended 7 minutes earlier. I thought you did it on purpose because you didn't want to play the sports games and you left that part about you must be missing something in there.

No, I was updating on my phone, and I had recently deleted all pics.  Had to download from the cloud, and it's a pain to edit on my phone, so I just updated the pic and score.

I like sports games...

Regardless, which time zone?  One of them lines up with EST, so I thought Bea was just being cute.

Edited by bertsampson

3 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

No, I was updating on my phone, and I had recently deleted all pics.  Had to download from the cloud, and it's a pain to edit on my phone, so I just updated the pic and score.

I like sports games...

Regardless, which time zone?  One of them lines up with EST, so I thought Bea was just being cute.

I don't know when the Brasilia time thing started. It was easier when it was VGS/Eastern time.

18 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm #9. You should win easy!

If you played the whole season, you'd be #2 or #3.  But regardless, assuming Bert's late score isn't counted, a #12 seed made it through, so I shouldn't have to play a #9.... but whatever, I'll play my best against whomever I face 🙂

Edited by Dr. Morbis