IGNORED

VGS NES TOURNAMENT - Pools

BeaIank

25 minutes ago, BeaIank said:

No can do, no.

I loaded tennis and soccer on my flashcart. The other game looks good, but a lot to learn in a busy week. Both of these are hard, but def playable.

Edit: and Ive never played either for more than 1-2 min. @Krunch, care to weigh in with a preference?

Edited by NESfiend

33 minutes ago, NESfiend said:

I loaded tennis and soccer on my flashcart. The other game looks good, but a lot to learn in a busy week. Both of these are hard, but def playable.

Edit: and Ive never played either for more than 1-2 min. @Krunch, care to weigh in with a preference?

I'm disappointed that you didn't have those two classics already loaded on there. Also, you didn't ask @docile tapeworm for his pick. He might try. Eventually...

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

24 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'm disappointed that you didn't have those two classics already loaded on there. Also, you didn't ask @docile tapeworm for his pick. He might try. Eventually...

I own the carts, but didnt know to bring them with me. Im so curious if we will one day be saying, "remember the year jeevie distracted doug with a turkey shoot and snaked him on sunday?"

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dr. Morbis said:

@Mega Tank: I've got the game paused with over a million points and a ton of men in reserve, but I'd like to watch football all day tomorrow, so do you concede or do I have to keep playing Pooyan till I'm blue in the face??? 🙂

Pooyan Request.JPG

I can't do it. After awhile the enemies get too fast for me to shoot down. Are you getting the big bonus items? They're all too hard to get.

Edited by mbd39

7 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I'd probably rather play Tennis than Challenger, so I guess that's a plus if I make it.

I checked out Tennis on youtube and it looks like you're hard-coded into a 3-set match, so I don't know what on earth the rule-set is going to be for the competition.  If both competitors go 6-0, 6-0, what's the tie-breaker going to be?  I guess we'll find out tomorrow...