IGNORED

Official Secret Santa Discussion Thread 2021! (Signups are closed)

Secret Santa

6 hours ago, twiztor said:

damn, @Secret Santais kinda mean this year. Maybe HE should go on the naughty list! (i kid, i kid)

but seriously, i hope i get that straight-from-Italy pizza. is it too late to add that to my list?

p.s. to actually add to this thread, my gift(s?) have all arrived here. i just need to get off my ass and package them up to send to my recipient!

tumblr_lduks1n1aI1qf5ifco1_500.gifv

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/24/2021 at 1:43 PM, Secret Santa said:

i love thermal det erms!!!!

I did too before I found out that 'The Star Wars Holiday Special' was a much better tool to use. 😁

UPDATE: I have received that two will be spared receive X'mas cards from me. So if anybody else wants one, please DM me. Ya ho, ho, ho. 🙂

49 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

I'm just waiting for payday ( this Friday) to post my package. Do we just hold on to the tracking should USPS do their best and lose it or do we need to send tracking to you @Secret Santa?

While Santa's magic is pretty powerful, somehow I haven't mastered navigating the postal system, so please send me your tracking numbers! Thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

I'm just waiting for payday ( this Friday) to post my package. Do we just hold on to the tracking should USPS do their best and lose it or do we need to send tracking to you @Secret Santa?

Yep, definitely send it to Santa. 

Back when Capt was Santa, those came in handy to see which ones might not make it in time for Christmas so we could activate an elf.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Yep, definitely send it to Santa. 

Back when Capt was Santa, those came in handy to see which ones might not make it in time for Christmas so we could activate an elf.

This year my folks sent my Christmas presents around Halloween, they were tired of my gifts not arriving until after Christmas.

I'm so used to it though, I'm not bothered at all when it comes to waiting for parcels, this or others. 🙂

34 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

This year my folks sent my Christmas presents around Halloween, they were tired of my gifts not arriving until after Christmas.

I'm so used to it though, I'm not bothered at all when it comes to waiting for parcels, this or others. 🙂

Even before Covid hit (ah, the golden days) we had a package that straight up disappeared into USPS hell.  

Noticed in time, and myself and another elf were able to get goodies over quickly enough.

• Like 1