IGNORED

What are you currently playing?

Reed Rothchild

1 hour ago, DorkOverlord said:

Just started playing Twelve Minutes on Xbox One. It's strangely addictive. 

Oh dang, I forgot about that. I just started Streets of Rage 4 as my palate-cleansing short game. Don't get me wrong, SoR seems good, but I've been looking forward to 12 Minutes for a long time.

7 hours ago, avatar! said:

71tr-Nk-On-Po-L-SL1500.jpg

Simple but fun, and short! I like indie developer Thunder Lotus Games 🙂
They really know how to make truly epic boss battles I'll tell you that!

Jotun is so enjoyable. I need to finish it some day but it's a really pleasant game to play. Maybe I'll beat it after the move.

6 minutes ago, hardstyletoaster said:

Oof sorry man. Maybe take a break and come back to them refreshed.

I've been on and off the game for the last five days, when I have some minutes to play and distract a little.

Beat the Frankenstein with that damn hunchback and now I'm struggling with the stairs and skeletons.

22 minutes ago, obnoxious said:

I've been on and off the game for the last five days, when I have some minutes to play and distract a little.

Beat the Frankenstein with that damn hunchback and now I'm struggling with the stairs and skeletons.

Truth time I've never played, but you were struggling and I wanted to give you some encouragement

• Thanks 1

On 9/24/2021 at 7:47 PM, Californication said:

Playing Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2. I thought the first one was okay, but this one feels a lot better. Couldn't write a paper on why, but I think it's the level design and the dimensions of things might be different, but I couldn't swear to that.

I liked the first one so much I just preordered the second one from Best Buy. I actually prefer these to Ritual of the Night.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 9/25/2021 at 7:57 PM, avatar! said:

Who loves their PSP? 🥰

Cool.jpg

I need to get into PSP. I often get them cheap to resell and every time I hold one I can just feel how good it is. It's a great looking console and its RPG library is very alluring. One day I'll keep one, along with some games like Valkyrie Profile and Jeanne D'Arc.

I picked up playig Animal Crossing New Horizons. I got it at launch but I got bored of it rather quickly maybe because it lacked content or depth. Or the music just isn't as good as in New Leaf I don't know. Not planning on going into full creator mode but it's chill to run around and do the dailies and screw around the little island town. I made it longer in than on my initial attempt and I'll keep at it for a while.

And I picked up ActRaiser Renaissance, played for about 2 hours yesterday and yeah it's good I really like it. The only thing I found tedious was waiting for my SP to refill when I wanted to spam miracles, but that's about it.

The game is good enough on its own but I wonder how engaging it is to anyone who hasn't played the original.

• Like 1