IGNORED

Heritage Auctions Thread

6 minutes ago, ExplodedHamster said:

Uh no. I bought it from someone I have known for a long time. Then you claim I bought some other VGA Zelda, dude I have no clue what you are talking about.

I would like some advice on how to best improve my Zelda positions. Do you charge for advice?

Sure I’ll give you advice as soon as you tell me the secret to listing games on HA and somehow getting astronomical prices for everything. 

• Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, WalterWhiteJr. said:

Weird that someone would specifically indicate that you backdoored them for that Zelda 1. 

You can try to convince me till the cows come home and send any pity story you want. I don’t believe a word you say about anything. I think everything about you and those sales is suspicious. I don’t care in any event. I’m not the one over here spending hours listening to old podcasts. I took @Gloves advice and ignored you already because every one of your phony comments causes me to down some pepto bismol. It’s nauseating. 

I appreciate that you're taking my advice and using the features available to avoid confrontation that you feel would cause you to behave inappropriately.

That said, I'd have preferred you not call people out publicly like that with accusatory statements. If you don't KNOW for sure that this happened (as I understand it this is second-hand information you're referring to), know that you may well have just gotten the backdoor story from someone pissed they didn't get a deal on a game that would have made them "rich". 

When money comes into basically anything, this stuff pops up. People get mad. I understand, I wish I was rich. God do I ever.

But this is that personal attack thing I'm talking about ya know? You don't KNOW, and honestly you've stated you're unwilling to even HEAR his side. That's where I'd hit the Ignore button and move on, BEFORE making public accusations. Cuz that can really seriously impact a persons ability to do business. 

I don't know one way or the other and neither do you, so I'd ask you to step back and look at it truly objectively. 

It hurts me a little bit inside to see a bunch of folks who honestly if we took all the money out of this, would probably get along really great! Let's all take a step back and...

Breathe.

In.

My.

POSITIVITY DUST, GO!

King Of The Hill Eyes GIF

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WalterWhiteJr. said:

Sure I’ll give you advice as soon as you tell me the secret to listing games on HA and somehow getting astronomical prices for everything. 

I can give you advice on that. You need a good game that alot of people bought, it needs to be sealed, and it needs to be graded by Wata with a high grade that is relative to its current population.

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1

It's also good if it's a rare variant "first print" game. Crazy story @WalterWhiteJr. - so I found this board because I was looking for people who might have knowledge with variants. One of my first posts here was about Minecraft variants for the Xbox 360. Absolutely noone replied to my question thread about it, so I added the research I did to the thread. Back then, that Minecraft 00001 variant, now recognized by Wata as the "w/ Live Trial" could be found for $50. It sells for thousands now- ungraded! I hope someone stumbled across that little thread I shared last year and picked up on it!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gloves said:

It hurts me a little bit inside to see a bunch of folks who honestly if we took all the money out of this, would probably get along really great!

You know, I was thinking the exact same earlier. I feel like the money involved here makes people act so crazy. It's a bit disheartening (and a little sickening) that a lot of this boils down to money. I'm honestly glad that I have no interest in this side of gaming.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

26 minutes ago, qixmaster said:

what i miss?

where to start. oh, hello.

20 minutes ago, WalterWhiteJr. said:

It probably seems absurd, but it really is luck combined with consigning the right games. That first signature was nuts. We'll likely never see that type of explosion again. I hope we do though because it was entertaining af.

16 minutes ago, Gloves said:

POSITIVITY DUST, GO!

King Of The Hill Eyes GIF

Administrator · Posted
6 minutes ago, Gulag Joe said:

It's also good if it's a rare variant "first print" game. Crazy story @WalterWhiteJr. - so I found this board because I was looking for people who might have knowledge with variants. One of my first posts here was about Minecraft variants for the Xbox 360. Absolutely noone replied to my question thread about it, so I added the research I did to the thread. Back then, that Minecraft 00001 variant, now recognized by Wata as the "w/ Live Trial" could be found for $50. It sells for thousands now- ungraded! I hope someone stumbled across that little thread I shared last year and picked up on it!

I remember seeing that thread and wishing I could contribute, I hate seeing questions unanswered. Unfortunately that's just not my wheelhouse. I was happy however to see you ended up being a consistent member on the forum and even came back w/ info about the variants. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, tidaldreams said:

i call dibs on arya stark

............how she killed the Night King in season 8 was kind of like "eh". How did he not foresee this? Was he too cocky to believe he could take Winterfell? If I was the Night King, I would've encircled Winterfell and send the rest of the WWs south to sack all the other kingdoms. More meat for the army. Then circle back to Winterfell. I would've sent my lieutenants after Bran and bring him to me (Night King).

• Angry 1

Just now, AnimalHouse said:

............how she killed the Night King in season 8 was kind of like "eh". How did he not foresee this? Was he too cocky to believe he could take Winterfell? If I was the Night King, I would've encircled Winterfell and send the rest of the WWs south to sack all the other kingdoms. More meat for the army. Then circle back to Winterfell. I would've sent my lieutenants after Bran and bring him to me (Night King).

plot armor