IGNORED

Cryptocurrency thread

phart010

Lol so I put 50 in doge the other day because why not. Made a hefty 2 dollar profit and sold out and my funds haven't came in to reinvest or transfer to my bank.

The logical thing would probably be to just wait till robinhood fixes my problem but I've been thinking if I can get in shape, run real fast, and then murder the possibly fictional character of one Mr "Robin Hood" in cold blood I could go buy a switch game ill never play. I evenbooted up the commodore today to see how possible this was? And with StarnTrek Voyager logic factored in, I proved  if I can do a slow walk on no incline i can catch that tight wearing tree rat and  it would butterfly effect that 50 bones back in my account. 

1st day wasnt a total success despite speaking with many people online and arguing the fact that all I I needed was a good playlist of montage music to break the speed of light , my nearly flawless calculations would be possible. Pretty sure they were just robin hood Peter pan or caption crunch or whatever schills anyway so I'm not discouraged. 

3 minutes ago, Fryer64 said:

Lol so I put 50 in doge the other day because why not. Made a hefty 2 dollar profit and sold out and my funds haven't came in to reinvest or transfer to my bank.

The logical thing would probably be to just wait till robinhood fixes my problem but I've been thinking if I can get in shape, run real fast, and then murder the possibly fictional character of one Mr "Robin Hood" in cold blood I could go buy a switch game ill never play. I evenbooted up the commodore today to see how possible this was? And with StarnTrek Voyager logic factored in, I proved  if I can do a slow walk on no incline i can catch that tight wearing tree rat and  it would butterfly effect that 50 bones back in my account. 

1st day wasnt a total success despite speaking with many people online and arguing the fact that all I I needed was a good playlist of montage music to break the speed of light , my nearly flawless calculations would be possible. Pretty sure they were just robin hood Peter pan or caption crunch or whatever schills anyway so I'm not discouraged. 

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mega Tank said:

What

Tank, we've done business in the past I don't want To bloody your hands and tarnish your legacy by being an accomplice.  

Only joking of course  robinhood found the issue and i can invest in all.the Atari token I want tomorrow. (Sadly not on robin hood tho)

Edited by Fryer64

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I swear this is what's going on with bitcoin right now:

spacer.png

It kind of makes sense if a lot of the people selling bought in WAY lower. I mean crypto is an entirely speculative market, right? So, it doesn't really make sense to hold it for too long does it?

It went up super fast, so there's probably a BUNCH of people who can make a crazy profit at 35 grand, not surprising that there would still be a lot of selling activity right now.

1 hour ago, OptOut said:

It kind of makes sense if a lot of the people selling bought in WAY lower. I mean crypto is an entirely speculative market, right? So, it doesn't really make sense to hold it for too long does it?

It went up super fast, so there's probably a BUNCH of people who can make a crazy profit at 35 grand, not surprising that there would still be a lot of selling activity right now.

Maybe. I got in around $14k so I'm still up around 250%, but if I didn't sell at the $64k high, I'm sure not selling now at $35k. 

Full disclosure, I'm an idiot.

A couple months ago I exchanged my doge coin for USDT. Well now I have only USDT and need like $10 in EHT to exchange it for other coins. So I figured, oh I'll just buy Bitcoin and exchange it for EHT. But the minimum needs to make the exchange is way more than the $10 in EHT that I need.

Long story short, can anyone help me out? I can PayPal like $20 for a EHT transfer into my wallet. I need 0.0033 EHT to make the exchange.

Sorry if I'm breaking the rules. I promise I'm NOT panhandling lol 🤡 I'm JUST an idiot. 

Edited by RegularGuyGamer

16 minutes ago, RegularGuyGamer said:

Full disclosure, I'm an idiot.

A couple months ago I exchanged my doge coin for USDT. Well now I have only USDT and need like $10 in EHT to exchange it for other coins. So I figured, oh I'll just buy Bitcoin and exchange it for EHT. But the minimum needs to make the exchange is way more than the $10 in EHT that I need.

Long story short, can anyone help me out? I can PayPal like $20 for a EHT transfer into my wallet. I need 0.0033 EHT to make the exchange.

Sorry if I'm breaking the rules. I promise I'm NOT panhandling lol 🤡 I'm JUST an idiot. 

Pm me I’ll send you some ETH for PayPal 

I saw a story earlier on China Uncensored.  The CCP (Chinese Commie Party) has basically made it illegal to buy/sell bitcoin or use it for payments.  They strongarmed the 5 biggest banks into reporting people to the police and freeze accounts if someone uses or stores bitcoin.  They have created their own bitcoin and are driving out the competition so they can control it and their citizens money entirely.  The moment they cracked down the values on bitcoin and I read others dropped losing all those individuals as they made the mining illegal there.