IGNORED

Cryptocurrency thread

phart010

2 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Didn't you have a whole bitcoin and something like 20 ETH already? You must have as much ETH as I do BTC at this point if you converted all of your bitcoin. I did buy some more bitcoin at $35k yesterday, so I'm probably going to keep adding as long as the price stays under $40k. 

Yeah, I have a bunch of ETH and some scattered alt coins now. My end goal is ten ETH, one BTC, and 10,000 ADA after I'm done loss harvesting. I don't think I'll do any more crypto after that unless there is some extremely promising new project. I've been putting the rest of my money into my Etrade account for day trading which has been more reliably profitable for me. Options are amazing.

3 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Yeah, I have a bunch of ETH and some scattered alt coins now. My end goal is ten ETH, one BTC, and 10,000 ADA after I'm done loss harvesting. I don't think I'll do any more crypto after that unless there is some extremely promising new project. I've been putting the rest of my money into my Etrade account for day trading which has been more reliably profitable for me. Options are amazing.

I suppose that I'll just keep accumulating bitcoin until the price starts going up. If I can get to 3 BTC, I'd be really happy with that.

On 6/15/2021 at 6:50 AM, Californication said:

I don't know how you guys deal with the swings. Not just btc but stocks in general. Even when I think I am right I feel like I'm going to get hypertension, lol.

I bought all of my Bitcoin at $600 each. It can swing as much as it wants, I'm still making bank.

On 6/19/2021 at 10:26 AM, DoctorEncore said:

Today looks like a good day to buy with $31,700 BTC and $1900 ETH. I don't mind buying the dip, but this is getting to be a bit much.

9 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Today looks like a good day to buy with $31,700 BTC and $1900 ETH. I don't mind buying the dip, but this is getting to be a bit much.

Yep, I think a lot of people are panic selling. Institutions are getting out. I think they'll buy back in if it goes up, but it may be another rocky month.

41 minutes ago, DoctorEncore said:

Yep, I think a lot of people are panic selling. Institutions are getting out. I think they'll buy back in if it goes up, but it may be another rocky month.

I bought the dip again and now I'm up to 2.25 BTC. I won't complain at all though if it finally decides to start going back up.

3 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

I’m good with it.  I don’t believe that ETH and BTC aren’t going to recover.  I’m basically back down to even on ETH and Id like to see it dip lower so I can get my avg cost back down.  It really crept up over the course of that crazy run.

7 minutes ago, Gloves said:

How come? And what looks good to you? Gimme some financial advice so I can sue you when it doesn't pan out.

It seems like the Chinese crackdown on crypto mining is the main cause for the recent dip. Bitcoin at $31k or ETH at $1900 are likely solid bets given that they are down over 50% from their recent highs. Everything is down 10%-30% right now, so you should be able to make some money whenever the prices start bouncing back.  

Don't be buying the dip here guys, learn about the technicals on the chart.  It looks like clear head and shoulders, stock failed the retest of $40k on the same day the SMA200 crossed the SMA50.  These are all signs that it has a steep ways to go before bottoming out.  

14 minutes ago, jonebone said:

Don't be buying the dip here guys, learn about the technicals on the chart.  It looks like clear head and shoulders, stock failed the retest of $40k on the same day the SMA200 crossed the SMA50.  These are all signs that it has a steep ways to go before bottoming out.  

Meanwhile, OPTCOIN has held a steady value of 0.00 this WHOLE time! 😎

I've made more money than the .69 DOGE Shibes at least! 🤣