IGNORED

Cryptocurrency thread

phart010

6 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

I've been down 40% for months.And that's with Cardano still being higher than when I bought it, the rest is in the dumpster.

Except Bitcoin, I don't count that.

Oh shit really?! I haven't checked my portfolio since May, I really better see how my OPTcoin is doing... 😱

PHEW! Still zero!!! You had me worried there for a second! 😅 🤣

• Love 1

On 6/19/2021 at 10:26 AM, DoctorEncore said:

Yeah, I have a bunch of ETH and some scattered alt coins now. My end goal is ten ETH, one BTC, and 10,000 ADA after I'm done loss harvesting. I don't think I'll do any more crypto after that unless there is some extremely promising new project. I've been putting the rest of my money into my Etrade account for day trading which has been more reliably profitable for me. Options are amazing.

Have you gotten to your end goal or are you still working on it?

On 8/11/2021 at 6:31 PM, Bearcat-Doug said:

Have you gotten to your end goal or are you still working on it?

Right now I'm down to just 5 ETH and some scattered altcoins. I accumulated a lot of crypto on the last bull run, but didn't take any profits, so I've been in the hole for a few months. I sold all my Bitcoin and moved it into ETH which turned out to be a great move. I then sold all of my ETH it except 5 for a nice profit. I also sold half my ADA at 1.70 and the other half at 2. I closed positions on LUNA and VGX for small profits. I'm still sitting on some LINK and DOT in the red, but overall I'm back in the green.

I still plan to get to 1 BTC, 10 ETH, and 10,000 ADA, but I'll probably wait until BTC (hopefully) dips below 40k again. I think ADA will be back to 1.50 within a month since it still doesn't have many use cases.

Have you ever heard of CARDSTARTER? It's a Cardano launch platform. If you buy and stake enough CARDS, you can buy into IDOs on there. I think there is possibility of big profits with Cardano getting bigger and bigger.

3 hours ago, DoctorEncore said:

Right now I'm down to just 5 ETH and some scattered altcoins. I accumulated a lot of crypto on the last bull run, but didn't take any profits, so I've been in the hole for a few months. I sold all my Bitcoin and moved it into ETH which turned out to be a great move. I then sold all of my ETH it except 5 for a nice profit. I also sold half my ADA at 1.70 and the other half at 2. I closed positions on LUNA and VGX for small profits. I'm still sitting on some LINK and DOT in the red, but overall I'm back in the green.

I still plan to get to 1 BTC, 10 ETH, and 10,000 ADA, but I'll probably wait until BTC (hopefully) dips below 40k again. I think ADA will be back to 1.50 within a month since it still doesn't have many use cases.

Have you ever heard of CARDSTARTER? It's a Cardano launch platform. If you buy and stake enough CARDS, you can buy into IDOs on there. I think there is possibility of big profits with Cardano getting bigger and bigger.

I'm still sticking with bitcoin. I should hit 2.5 BTC soon which I'll be satisfied with, but I plan to keep adding in smaller amounts after that.

• 2 weeks later...