IGNORED

The Switch Thread

16 hours ago, B.A. said:

Wooo!  I love me some Fire Emblem.  Though I seem to be in the minority where Three Houses certainly wasn't my favorite.  

I agree with this. Started out fun but then just became a chore and a dating sim game. Echoes and fates were much better. 

41 minutes ago, Ampplays said:

If you missed Raiden V before the price shot up looks like you can get both games in a dual pack soon.

1275597349_Screenshot2022-06-18090803.png.542a72c1c9962c5fc63f46bf4c51815a.png

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/all-games/products/raiden-iv-x-mikado-remix-raiden-v-directors-cut-dual-pack-switch

I already have both games and yet I’m tempted to buy this just because I like them so much. It’s a good package!

Edited by MiamiSlice
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2022 at 5:28 PM, Reed Rothchild said:

Or whatever this goes for

s-l640.png

So Shantae may not be fetching a high price, but look up Shantae pirates curse. Over $400 CIB!! Looks like it’s one of the most expensive switch games. The 3DS version is getting rather pricy too at over $150. 

I still vividly remember seeing the 3DS one on shelves in gamestops for weeks and no one bought it even though each store only got one copy. 

Editorials Team · Posted
3 minutes ago, Makar said:

So Shantae may not be fetching a high price, but look up Shantae pirates curse. Over $400 CIB!! Looks like it’s one of the most expensive switch games. The 3DS version is getting rather pricy too at over $150. 

I still vividly remember seeing the 3DS one on shelves in gamestops for weeks and no one bought it even though each store only got one copy. 

Only Shantae on Switch I skipped because I "already have it on 3DS."

Whoops.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Makar said:

Yup this has been the most expensive standard edition game for awhile followed by Attack on Titan, the Messenger and the Liar Princess. This was an early LRG release before all the FOMO set in and before they did the Best Buy reprints. It has been even higher averaging over $500 for awhile before finally coming down under $400 recently. I even seen the $10 slip cover for the Shante set sell for over $100 just crazy!

Just a heads up, found a bit of a goldmine across the river in Indiana earlier ago (has a store off Dixie Hwy in Louisville too) called Bens Thrift.  All the stuff in the store is new goods, they're just overstock or last(or some past) seasons goods and they're largely 50% off, and games 40% off.

I found it on accident checking a place out, walked out paying just over $60 plus tax for Mario kart 8 Deluxe, Street Fighter 30th, and Minecraft Dungeons Ultimate.

If you're in the river area here KY/IN check them out.

From memory they had Fire Emblem 3 Houses, Fit Boxing 2, Ori, Monster Hunter Stories 2, Star Wars Pinball, Harvest Moon, Zelda Links Awakening, MK11,  Bravely Default 2, Xenoblade Chronicles, dozens of games all sealed new.  The $60 games were already at $50 before the 40% discount, and similarly $5-10 less on the prices below that depending, nothing was MSRP then the 40% cut.

**Also has a few 3DS, DS, last 3 generations of PS3-5, XB 360-present stuff, and modern blu rays as I saw like Uncharted and others, but also some still new old dvds like batman returns I saw a copy of.

Edited by Tanooki
  • Like 1

Editorials Team · Posted

For those who missed it:

Nier Automata

Mega Man Battle Network 1-5

Square Enix RPG (Harvestella?)

Return to Monkey Island

Persona 3 Portable

Persona 4 Golden

Persona 5 Royal 

Dragon Quest Treasures

A cool looking horror game

Mario Rabbids 2 Date

Portals today

6 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

For those who missed it:

Nier Automata

Mega Man Battle Network 1-5

Square Enix RPG (Harvestella?)

Return to Monkey Island

Persona 3 Portable

Persona 4 Golden

Persona 5 Royal 

Dragon Quest Treasures

A cool looking horror game

Mario Rabbids 2 Date

Portals today

I believe Battle network is 1-6.

is there a place or way to find out which of these are coming out physically?

Editorials Team · Posted
21 minutes ago, Lago said:

I believe Battle network is 1-6.

is there a place or way to find out which of these are coming out physically?

He said "10" games but I dunno.

Sounds like Mega Man was physical, the P5R leaks implied a physical, Portal has a playasia version.  Unsure on the rest.  The Persona fighting game got a playasia release, so I figured 3 and 4 probably would too, worst case.

Looks like Nier Automata physical is up:

DEVOLA_BeautyShot_1920x1080_ESRB_EN-mjbif77iz.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

He said "10" games but I dunno.

Sounds like Mega Man was physical, the P5R leaks implied a physical, Portal has a playasia version.  Unsure on the rest.  The Persona fighting game got a playasia release, so I figured 3 and 4 probably would too, worst case.

There is a US version of Portal Collection listed on Playasia now - no price or release date  yet.