IGNORED

The Switch Thread

3 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

The .hack game is back up for preorder on Bandais website and cheaper this time around at $40

That page still shows unless it's not US style dating a March release date, or was it shoved to November?  That's a hell of a deal for the entire series from back then for $40.  I never got to finish it and it was fun and story involving too.  I hope all the anime is included as that would be a loss.

11 hours ago, Tanooki said:

That page still shows unless it's not US style dating a March release date, or was it shoved to November?  That's a hell of a deal for the entire series from back then for $40.  I never got to finish it and it was fun and story involving too.  I hope all the anime is included as that would be a loss.

No idea when it’s supposed actually ship. But we all know thats how it works with preorders of limited/exclusive games these days. Im just glad to have been able to put in an order and with a discount. Im not overly worried about the when

Yeah who knows, but I realized after posting it I didn't want it because I thought it was the other series on PS2.  The first one which had .hack/sign and like 4-5 other games in the series. They were a lot of fun, each one had part of a whole anime movie/cartoon series (maybe it's an OVA cut up) which just added to the fun piecing that together.

I got a pleasant surprise - I have been waiting on this from Playasia:

https://www.play-asia.com/tasomachi-behind-the-twilight-english/13/70f65z

They sent it via Quantium which has taken forever.  It got here today and it included a soundtrack cd and a softcover artbook - neither of which was listed on Playasia as being part of the package.  (And this is the only version listed.)

Anyone was able to score a Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Special Edition? I've been on the wait page for an hour now. Yes I am timing it lol. Guess I can Kiss my luck goodbye unless they do plan on adding more. Was an hour too late since I was at work and missed opening, but from the looks of it some people said they had sold out page like minutes after released.

"The My Nintendo Store is currently undergoing maintenance. Please check back soon, and thank you for your understanding."

Edited by Skorp

1 hour ago, Skorp said:

Anyone was able to score a Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Special Edition? I've been on the wait page for an hour now. Yes I am timing it lol. Guess I can Kiss my luck goodbye unless they do plan on adding more. Was an hour too late since I was at work and missed opening, but from the looks of it some people said they had sold out page like minutes after released.

"The My Nintendo Store is currently undergoing maintenance. Please check back soon, and thank you for your understanding."

No one scored. The site crashed immediately and would not allow anyone to login to the site. The waiting page you speak of came up about 11:50 after the site crashed. A few people got it into their cart (me included) but then the cart would show empty or said you reached the max allowed. Either AFAIK no one was able to check out. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. CIB said:

No one scored. The site crashed immediately and would not allow anyone to login to the site. The waiting page you speak of came up about 11:50 after the site crashed. A few people got it into their cart (me included) but then the cart would show empty or said you reached the max allowed. Either AFAIK no one was able to check out. 

Good to know. Thanks for the info! That means there is a chance still.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

So is that amazon, best buy, walmart, something else? Theres no store logo or anything on the images 

That’s Target. You can tell because the font is Helvetica. 😁 (I’m kidding but I’m pretty sure it’s Target)

Edited by MiamiSlice

6 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

So is that amazon, best buy, walmart, something else? Theres no store logo or anything on the images 

My Bad, Yes Target! I also got another Circle offer to stack with this. Spend $100 3 times and get $30, that's another 10% and Redcard gets you another 5%.

https://weeklyad.target.com/promotions?code=Target-20220612&page=8

target.png.da26ddcdb25c12fe41ca032c8b7b129b.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MiamiSlice said:

Is Klonoa getting a North American release????

Not announced and not looking like it's going to happen. I preordered from Play Asia, ended up having to buy two because the first one I bought was not the English cover and you know Play Asia  is no returns no refunds😣

• Sad 1