IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

SLO Brew - Mango Squeeze - San Luis Obispo, CA

A light and fruity brew and some delicious barbecue make for a heavenly Saturday night. I don't particularly like mango as a fruit, but this hefe has a nice early summer vibe. I recommend strongly for those who like hefeweizens and other blonde ales with a bit of fruit for balance.

IMG_20200509_172133.thumb.jpg.b9c52f1690476ca73f8377002b4fa6df.jpg

• Like 1

I'm not a coffee fan but I've gotten into cold brew because I need to stay awake at work. Bones Coffee chocolate raspberry is like liquid candy and I very much enjoy it.

Other than coffee, I drink seltzer to survive. I drank regular lime flavor for a lot of years, but since seltzer is cool suddenly there has been a flavor explosion and I have so many brands and tastes to choose from. The summer edition plum one from Polar is my current favorite!

Beers I drink whatever gets left in my fridge. I had a bud light tall boy and a Mickeys earlier. I like craft beers but hate IPA (nasty bitter BS). I don't mind sours and ales and porters and stouts and such. Southern Tier 8 days a week is one of my favorites, but I'm always down to try some weird brews too if I don't gotta go out of my way for it. 

• Like 1

Triple posting  ~because~  heck it.

20200515_212445.thumb.jpg.236e014887c488573cb0bf70d22e28e4.jpg

This bad boy has been in the fridge since late last summer with a born on date of 07/02/2019. Obvs the art and name are a good enough reason to give a try. Feck ya, magnificent seven/7 samurai. Shorts is always worth a try. This one I honestly wouldn't buy again but only because it's citrus juiced lager.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2020 at 9:02 PM, a3quit4s said:

Got a 6 pack of Sam Adams Porch Rocker. It was damn good on a hot day. 

I really like the Octoberfest and Winter Lager, but never really cared for their spring/summer beers. I usually just get the Boston Lager. It's still cold and rainy here in Cincinnati so it fits the weather.

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I really like the Octoberfest and Winter Lager, but never really cared for their spring/summer beers. I usually just get the Boston Lager. It's still cold and rainy here in Cincinnati so it fits the weather.

I’m the opposite, I find the colder weather stuff and the Boston lager to have a nasty aftertaste. Probably just my proclivity towards lighter beers though.