IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

@Lambda I like the regular voodoo ranger (actually really like it) but the imperial is just too hot for me, makes it unbalanced. I might have just had it too fresh for my taste though. None of the variants of voodoo are as good as the regular to me.

@Reed RothchildRRothchiRoRothchildRRRoth

I can't delete that and it's freaking out haha but tell more about that nom sounding boysenberry sour ipa

Edited by drxandy

@drxandy give it some time, and have three at a time, not the entire 6. Grab a settled batch if possible. A lot of coders like to drink coffee while they code... personally I prefer a voodoo 😂 Fat Tire by New Belgium is also great, if you need less potent. The higher potency doesn’t really bother me much... in the words of Willy Wonka: “candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker” 😉

to each their own, right?

i will say the sloth on the rogue had me laughing (inside joke between me and my wife), but I like blondes and Kambucha, so I may have to give that a try if I can hunt it down.

Edited by Lambda

@Lambda I only had a single haha, I have tried 3 or 4 varieties of voodoo though. Love some high alc beers but hey.

Tonight I just cracked this hazy boi from surly

20200214_204000.thumb.jpg.c1cd44e3001fb6385ea12678b7977a5e.jpg

With the dots and loops on deck. Surly is new to our market but I had wanted to try them for years and since I've had access have tried anything any everything they've sent to Michigan. Delicious stuff. The rocket surgery so far is pretty good but lighter bodied than I expected.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Richardhead said:

Weldwerks Strawberry Cheesecake Berliner.

D8B572F7-0593-4DBC-8B75-FAA6AB592E73.jpeg

This beer looks and sounds incredible. I’m not a huge fan of “sweet” but I love a well crafted beer. This may be a one and done sort of try for me personally, but I’d definitely like to try this one out! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Lambda said:

This beer looks and sounds incredible. I’m not a huge fan of “sweet” but I love a well crafted beer. This may be a one and done sort of try for me personally, but I’d definitely like to try this one out! Thanks for sharing!

It’s really not overly sweet. Weldwerks is “the beer” in Colorado. People come from all over to get it. I do have to say, I’m not the biggest fan, but I do get why people love them. Very unique brewery for sure.

• Thanks 1

@drxandy thanks for the info. Would love to try surly out of the ship East here to NY!

i remember vacationing by Chicago and visiting Finch brewery on a whim... at the time they had nearly zero distribution. 3 years later, there wasn’t a shop around that didn’t carry their beer. Hopefully I can find surly as well!

quick question: is dots and loops some sort of nod to the stereolab group?

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
1 hour ago, skinnygrinny said:

129538A8-6E08-41E0-8551-221AFE39B0B0.jpeg

Man, I do love well crafted beers like the next guy, I REALLY DO, but there's no way I can only buy craft beers on a budget. I mostly end up buying the good deals on the good European beers at the grocery, and they do are good beers.

Some of my friends are ALWAYS buying craft beers, but without knowing the fuck they're doing. They just buy the craft beers lying around, paying the butt for every damn beer they buy. There's nothing I hate more in beer drinking than falling on a bad craft beer, and these friends of mine keep making that mistake.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

Events Team · Posted
34 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

@guillavoie

Do I see Double Dragon AND Battletoads on there?  Are you tempting me to embarrass skinny twice this year?

Battletoads was probably there, but Bea wanted to cut it out because 'we've played it to death'. She said it with her 'angry against humanity tone' so I had to comply. But if you can read Double Dragon on those papers, you're probably just drunk cause it is 100 % not there.

So yeah, looks like skinny got away with a 2020 year free of embarrassment (well, at least from you!).

• Haha 1