IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

20200312_203751.thumb.jpg.7aa8464bd58aa92fcc24c75120bde5d2.jpg

First time trying this ipa 45er from Austin Bros of Alpena, MI. It's pretty good, on the drier side(which I really like) light bodied and easy drinking. 

20200312_211422.thumb.jpg.bc16c04914820508ec78eba686941d7c.jpg

Brewery vivant from Grand rapids, mi.  Fantastic. I really like everything I've tried from them (and love to stop in when in Grand rapids) and this one doesn't disappoint. Dialed in sour and delicious ripe fruit balance out quite well.

Edited by drxandy
  • Like 1

Sadly haven't had time to drink much beer lately, I'm either working, cycling, or planning on cycling the next day, really forcing me to not drink much alcohol.

Recently I've been drinking a lot of Supao, basically Taiwan's version of Gatorade, and of course water.

IMG20200313103746.jpg

Edited by fcgamer
  • Like 2

Moderator · Posted
17 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

@Scrobins We have so many breweries here doing weird adjunct beers. The selection at times is very overwhelming.

@Richardhead I haven’t fully figured out what an adjunct professor is, what the hell is an adjunct beer??? How long does it take for a beer to get tenure in Colorado?

1 minute ago, Scrobins said:

@Richardhead I haven’t fully figured out what an adjunct professor is, what the hell is an adjunct beer??? How long does it take for a beer to get tenure in Colorado?

I also like to call them add junk beer. It’s beer they add a bunch of stuff to. Like chocolate and orange. Pastry stouts are adjunct. It’s a weird thing that I’ve been enjoying for the most part. The beer scene here is stupid and insane. It’s hard for an out of state or new brewery to survive very long here. The store I work at has 6 cooler doors of just Colorado beer. Just 4 doors of out of state craft, 4 doors of imports. The other 20 are NA beers and mixers, domestics, seltzer, cider and wine. 

8 minutes ago, Scrobins said:

Interesting, I agree that those kinds of beers are where I’ll find more fun. I’m not an ipa person so it can be tough to find multiple options that interest me in most places when I go out. But I will jump at any bourbon barrel beer I find.

Some weird shit happening with IPA here too. WeldWerks put lactose and fruit purée in some hazy IPAs. Milkshake IPA. They are mostly, really good.😂

Edited by Richardhead

Moderator · Posted
Just now, Richardhead said:

Some weird shit happening with IPA here too. WeldWerks put lactose and fruit purée in some hazy IPAs. Milkshake IPA. They are mostly, really good.😂

Sounds like the next generation of Four Loko, but who am I to judge, I’m drinking Cream Soda Dr. Pepper as we speak!

• Haha 1

Editorials Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, Richardhead said:

I'd send you one of the kombucha beers from here, but they stopped making them.  Rogue too.  Such a uniquely great flavor too 😭

4 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I'd send you one of the kombucha beers from here, but they stopped making them.  Rogue too.  Such a uniquely great flavor too 😭

Next box will be some kombucha beers for ya. My least favorite brewery here, but one of the most popular,  does a few of those. New Image