IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

Impromptu cycling day in normal shorts, sandals, and carrying a backpack. Took the beater out for a ride.

Stopped for the moment, continuing the trend on this silly bike ride, by drinking the can on the right, while the left bottle I'll save for later.

IMG20200411134610.jpg

• Like 2

On 4/6/2020 at 8:44 PM, Kguillemette said:

Does Canada have any good beer from outside of Quebec? I mean, Unibroue is among my all time favorite breweries, but I know of so few outside of the belgian style breweries in good old French Canada.

I went to Windsor Ontario about a year ago and picked up some Ontario craft stuff and was really happy trying them. In contrast to American overhopping and extreme beers, the balance on all of them was really impressive. I hate to not name any names off hand but everything I picked up wasn't exported to the us so you'd have to just go and bring some home. They definitely have talented brewers in Canada.

Edited by drxandy

Events Team · Posted
4 hours ago, skinnygrinny said:

smh. you know what?.... your part of the colorado crew. you should be ashamed of yourself. 

FWIW, I'm the only one who doesn't go in for those fruity cucumber sour frappuccino wine coolers or whatever the fuck they are.  So Reed be right at home.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, drxandy said:

I went to Windsor Ontario about a year ago and picked up some Ontario craft stuff and was really happy trying them. In contrast to American overhopping and extreme beers, the balance on all of them was really impressive. I hate to not name any names off hand but everything I picked up was/is exported to the us so you'd have to just go and bring some home. They definitely have talented brewers in Canada.

Any suggestions? I might import some and try them. It's a perfect lagering climate. I'd love to try a beautiful dopplebock or Stickebier if anybody makes one. Im over american beers except maybe 3 or 4 breweries. 90% of American microbrews are mediocre. The only true wonderful thing to have really out of American microbrews is the barrel aged imperial stout. Almost all other beers in America is the Ultimate Goose Game. Very unique but ultimately mediocre and uninteresting after the novelty wears off.

52 minutes ago, Kguillemette said:

Any suggestions? I might import some and try them. It's a perfect lagering climate. I'd love to try a beautiful dopplebock or Stickebier if anybody makes one. Im over american beers except maybe 3 or 4 breweries. 90% of American microbrews are mediocre. The only true wonderful thing to have really out of American microbrews is the barrel aged imperial stout. Almost all other beers in America is the Ultimate Goose Game. Very unique but ultimately mediocre and uninteresting after the novelty wears off.

Went through my camera roll haha, the Muskoka stuff was really good, same with the creemore IPA. Only mediocre was Laker red and that was the only non craft beer.20190918_104219.thumb.jpg.7d5ab3756b9570554c3c4ae4c2e0fab1.jpg