IGNORED

What are you drinking?

Reed Rothchild

3 minutes ago, Gloves said:

You do know how that looks though right? Come on man. If you think I'm being passive aggressive I can tell you you're just reading too much into whatever it is you think I'm saying. I'm like the most transparent, least passive person you'll come across. 

how what looks? c'mon ti-83 if you thought i was calling you passive aggresive i can say your reading to much into it. im like one of the most laid back, easiest people to get along with you will ever meet.

Events Team · Posted
5 hours ago, 42 foot tapeworm said:
5 hours ago, Gloves said:

You do know how that looks though right? Come on man. If you think I'm being passive aggressive I can tell you you're just reading too much into whatever it is you think I'm saying. I'm like the most transparent, least passive person you'll come across. 

how what looks? c'mon ti-83 if you thought i was calling you passive aggresive i can say your reading to much into it. im like one of the most laid back, easiest people to get along with you will ever meet.

Fight! Fight! Fight!  🥊 🥊

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gloves said:

This is true. The guy is basically Canadian Jesus.

• Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
On 6/21/2020 at 3:32 PM, SilverspoonGaming said:

Agreed!  I down like 10 a day, and get 0 calories from them.  They almost taste like a White Cherry Icee but with a different texture.

On 6/21/2020 at 3:35 PM, Bearcat-Doug said:

I seriously go through about 7 or 8 a day. I get all five flavors, but the cherry is the best. I used to love cherry Icees as a kid and they do taste similar. 

How do you guys not have explosive diarrhea?   For some reason I get about halfway through one of the Zero ones and I'm like the office trashcan scene in Van Wilder.