IGNORED

Same Magus from Nintendoage

Thanks guys. 

Also I am officially affiliated with GVN as well and can be used as a point person. 

If you guys have any errors/issues for "current" features please bring them to my attention and i will try and get them fixed. 

I was able to pass along the lists not populating issue i seen in another thread here, and they were able to fix it easy enough. Someone else was having issues with the collection tracker as well, and i am working on making sure that is up and running correctly. 

Edited by Magus
  • Like 5

12 hours ago, Magus said:

Thanks guys. 

Also I am officially affiliated with GVN as well and can be used as a point person. 

If you guys have any errors/issues for "current" features please bring them to my attention and i will try and get them fixed. 

I was able to pass along the lists not populating issue i seen in another thread here, and they were able to fix it easy enough. Someone else was having issues with the collection tracker as well, and i am working on making sure that is up and running correctly. 

Are you still officially affiliated with GVN after the buyout?  I'm not sure how much you've kept up with over the last year but @Hogie sold that to GoCollect in the Fall.  @Gloves used to be part of GVN too but as far as I'm aware GoCollect took it entirely and has their own team (or lack thereof) working it.  That site is also dying a slow death.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jonebone said:

Are you still officially affiliated with GVN after the buyout?  I'm not sure how much you've kept up with over the last year but @Hogie sold that to GoCollect in the Fall.  @Gloves used to be part of GVN too but as far as I'm aware GoCollect took it entirely and has their own team (or lack thereof) working it.  That site is also dying a slow death.

Thanks.

Yeah i know about the whole situation. But yes i was actually kept on after the buyout to strictly continue the manual sorting that the database requires each day for new listings being pulled in. 

Now that things have settled down a bit, i was able to reach out to the appropriate people and get some of the issues fixed. 

The collection tracker is working as it should, and the lists are populating correctly for each system which were two of the issues i seen brought up here the most. 

I am working now to audit a lot of the known "problem titles" and clean them up, as certain titles pull in a lot of incorrect listings because of the way they are tagged in the algorithm. This will help with just the general accuracy of the prices. 

I can't promise anything, but figured if you guys had someone in the middle to relay issues/errors couldn't hurt. 

• Like 2