IGNORED

What is everyone doing tonite?

Tabonga

Mrs. Tellurian and I ordered two jumbo pizzas from Amici's (a local Italian restaurant) last night since they sell those (18") for the price of a large  (14") on Sundays and Mondays.  We only had a couple of slices from each so there is plenty for tonite.  Plus we have two bottles of champagne.  

We recently got the final season of Game of Thrones and decided to rewatch them all from the start of season 1 - so we will watch some more episodes tonite  whilst munching pizza and drinking bubbly.  

I doubt we will stay up till midnight - we are both early risers so that doesn't work out so well,

Hope everyone stays safe tonight and enjoys a great evening.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wandering Tellurian said:

We recently got the final season of Game of Thrones and decided to rewatch them all from the start of season 1

We tried to do that. We didn't even make it to the red wedding. No matter how good a show is, I just can't make it through an entire series twice. 

• Like 1

Go Kentucky Wildcats Blue I hope! 🙂  But I'll be doing the usual stay home and watch the ball drop...forgive me but I'm the boring teetotaller of this group.  I've got no issue with anyone else enjoying adult beverages if they're of age and they're not stupid about it, but I just personally think they're nasty and maybe that's for the best.

Editorials Team · Posted

Watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with the kids because our net is sucking and won't stream Little Giants.  And then the wife is going to burn the midnight oil so I'll stay here with them and I'll be reading, playing Switch, and SNES.  And maybe writing.

31 minutes ago, attakid101 said:

Hanging out with a couple friends tonight. We’ll stay up to see the new year getting drunk. Typical bullshit. I wanted to sacrifice a weasel but was quickly voted down. 

You should have suggested a badger - after all we don't need no stinkin' badgers!

• Haha 1