IGNORED

What is everyone doing tonite?

Tabonga

The wife and I planned to hang out downstairs playing Minecraft with a friend while watching the ball drop.  What ended up happening, instead, was the kids staying up until after 11 playing and screaming at one another and our friend passing out in his recliner while waiting for his wife to go to bed so he could play (while she helpfully put his phone away, on the charger, so he couldn't hear any of our texts or calls coming in).  We didn't get to do what we wanted, but we still spent time together, so while it was still a decent night.

Waited in line for 50 minutes to get inside a club slash hall style food court slash stage that has a capacity of 1247 people. Yeah, it was nuts. We were super lucky as it was 4 minutes before midnight and they only let 9 people behind me and my family and friends and that was it. They completely locked the doors for anyone else. There was nearly 500 people behind us in line that did not get in. We were inside much earlier when they weren't stopping people, but then went out to my car to get something and came back and there was a line. Stupid, I know, but it was meant to be in the end. 🙂