IGNORED

Offichial VGSh Shecret Shanta Reveal Thread 2022!

Secret Santa

Ho ho ho! All you good little boysh and girlsh shhould be shtarting to get your preshents. Shanta ish very exchited that you all will have a Meeeeerrrryy Chrishtmas!

I look forward to hearing confirmationsh that you resheived your gifts. Pleash shhare your reveal on or right after Chrishtmas sho Shanta and we all can shee what you resheived, along with your gueshshesh for who Shanta ish thish year. Thish avatar and acshent are two cluesh in themshelvesh.

• The topic was pinned
Events Team · Posted
On 12/13/2022 at 7:02 PM, Secret Santa said:

Keep the guesshhesh coming! Shanta will passhh the time at home, brewing shome eggnog

Well Santa,

I think it may have been a while since last we had seen you around these parts.  And if course, you were a little younger back then.  Still a dapper young elf, really.

Spoiler

jE3virj.jpg

Edited by JamesRobot
  • Wow! 1

My secret Santa knocked it out of the park.  You nailed two of the games I wanted most and didn't even expect that were on my list.  I also have no idea how you knew this but I also wear awesome socks to work every day and these are SO COOL, love them.  The coasters are dope and are going right in the man cave. Also a little fun fact, my wife and I did chocolate covered Oreos as the take home gift from our wedding so the little snack was really solid too .  @GameboyRicky you were beyond generous and thoughtful and exceeded my expectations for this event and Christmas.  Thank you so much.  Merry Christmas to you, yours and everyone here , love you guys and gals!

PXL_20221214_214726193.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Administrator · Posted

Merry Christmas everyone!

I received an awesome batch of goodies from my secret santa @FireHazard51 and he did a great job!!!  Thanks very much fire, excellent work 🙂

presents2.png?width=941&height=676

I loved the wrapping and almost hated to tear into it, but not enough not to do so of course heh 🙂

IMG_1240.jpg?width=1177&height=676

An awesome batch of goodies in here!  Chocolate, treats and a toy for my dogs 🥰 , Bayonetta which I'm ashamed to admit I haven't played yet and didn't have, the new God of War game for PS5 (woo!), and last but not least, this beautiful Ratchet & Clank vinyl set - it's gorgeous!!!  I love the art on it, kinda makes me wanna frame it and pop it on a wall heh!

Great job fire - I'm very happy with the goods and thank you very very much!

I look forward to seeing everyone else's gifts, so keep sharing and have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

• Like 13
  • Love 2