IGNORED

2022-23 NCAA and NFL Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

2 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

We could talk about the Niners losing to the Bears, Broncos, and Falcons😂

This is why my sports give a fucks gave out long ago

As a Cincinnati sports fan you learn to expect failure. Even if one of the teams makes it to the playoffs or a championship game, losing is inevitable.

11 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

We could talk about the Niners losing to the Bears, Broncos, and Falcons😂

This is why my sports give a fucks gave out long ago

It looks like the 49ers traded for Christian McCaffrey late last night, so this should give you some hope.

FfkFWqtXkAEhkFb?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Wow! 1

The addition of CMC might mean SF has the best group of pass catchers in the NFL. Obviously you can't leave Kittle or Deebo alone or in single coverage for long, but leaving CMC in space in the back field is just asking for a 12 yard gain from a simple dump off. Jimmy G doesn't really need to do anything other than take what the defense gives him, which is basically his game anyway. After this trade I'm picking SF to come out of the NFC West easy.

16 minutes ago, Kguillemette said:

The addition of CMC might mean SF has the best group of pass catchers in the NFL. Obviously you can't leave Kittle or Deebo alone or in single coverage for long, but leaving CMC in space in the back field is just asking for a 12 yard gain from a simple dump off. Jimmy G doesn't really need to do anything other than take what the defense gives him, which is basically his game anyway. After this trade I'm picking SF to come out of the NFC West easy.

Pshhhh I’m hoping this was the piece we were missing to win the Super Bowl!

2 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Pitt destroyed, Niners destroyed.  Griz choke away a game on the road at #3.

This is why I gave up wasting my time actually watching sports!  Just a bunch of random nonsense happening 😂

Random nonsense is what makes sports interesting. It also helps when your favorite teams benefit from said nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Joe Mixon has broken Al Bundy's record of 4 touchdowns in a single game. Also, @NESfiend is probably winning his fantasy game this week.

59694600_2302513646474360_22542518491692

An 51 spot in a standard scoring league was quite helpful. Unfortunately, their off next week. Rough timing as I have burrow and lamar jackson as well also off.

• 2 weeks later...