IGNORED

2022-23 NCAA and NFL Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

2 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Yes, and I'm saying the Bills are likely to end up being the best team in the NFL this year.  So slow the roll on trying to measure up to them!

This is where Skinny and I are on two planets. No I don't think Miami is as good as Buffalo. I was simply making the point that to win the AFC is we now have to go through the Bills, not the Patriots. I don't doubt the Patriots will improve, but currently they are not the team to beat.

6 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

NFL Research: Tua Tagovailoa is now 4-0 against the Patriots in his career. He's the only QB to remain undefeated in at least four starts against New England during the Bill Belichick era.

Tua HOF confirmed

Miami Football GIF by Miami Dolphins

I love how stats can be spun in such a manner, but then again, they don't lie.

The absent stats are the near 4 turnovers he had lol Dude was playing like the team was down 4 scores.

On 9/11/2022 at 8:04 PM, docile tapeworm said:

I fail to see what’s so funny here sir. You know what, I change my mind. Miami is gonna hang with buffalo Tua goes for 3 tds with 300 yards and 2 ints. 33-27

He put up 469 yards and 6 TDs against Baltimore, so maybe he's finally getting it together.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2022 at 3:53 PM, Mega Tank said:

Miami Football GIF by Miami Dolphins

I love how stats can be spun in such a manner, but then again, they don't lie.

The absent stats are the near 4 turnovers he had lol Dude was playing like the team was down 4 scores.

7 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

He put up 469 yards and 6 TDs against Baltimore, so maybe he's finally getting it together.

Just now, Reed Rothchild said:

Tua sucks.  Mike Mcdaniel is some guy I've never heard of who looks 25 and so he probably sucks.  They're going 5-10 the rest of way.  - Dolphins fans, probably

I don’t care if Tua never wins another game. I’ll never say another bad word about him. Hell I’ll never say another word about him period. That dude proved everyone wrong today. I’ll try to bow out gracefully here and just say thank you tua.

he fucking did it. I’m happy for him and as a sour ass dolphin fan I haven’t had that much fun and excitement watching a Miami game since Ricky williams.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

I don’t care if Tua never wins another game. I’ll never say another bad word about him. Hell I’ll never say another word about him period. That dude proved everyone wrong today. I’ll try to bow out gracefully here and just say thank you tua.

he fucking did it. I’m happy for him and as a sour ass dolphin fan I haven’t had that much fun and excitement watching a Miami game since Ricky williams.

Someone sticky this post lol

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

As a Bengals fan, I appreciate him deciding to totally go off against the Ravens.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Oh shut it, you're only happy because you have him on your Fantasy Football team.

First half was terrible, but the second half, I don't know what they did during halftime, but they came out fighting. Tua has a knack for coming back from mistakes time to time and he showed up in the second half. Freaking Lamar had a great game and it wasn't enough.

Oh, wait, hold on, what were people saying about Tua not being able to throw deep? Oh right, right, yea. 😆

3 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

Oh shut it, you're only happy because you have him on your Fantasy Football team.

First half was terrible, but the second half, I don't know what they did during halftime, but they came out fighting. Tua has a knack for coming back from mistakes time to time and he showed up in the second half. Freaking Lamar had a great game and it wasn't enough.

Oh, wait, hold on, what were people saying about Tua not being able to throw deep? Oh right, right, yea. 😆

Lol. I only drafted him to troll you honestly. I thought this is a win win. If he’s junk I can blame him if he’s good my ff team will be fun. 
seriously though he shut up an ignorant sour Tua hater today. I’m dense but I was happy for him today. I’m sure I lost my voice yelling “ he’s doing it! Make them remember your name today Tua!”

3 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

Ya they aren’t looking to good right now. I think it will be close at the end though.

You may be right. They did manage to come back last week and lose in overtime so the score at least looked respectable even though they were favored by a touchdown.

20 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

Skinny's new avatar.

FdBa81xacAIEwTe?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 2