IGNORED

2022-23 NCAA and NFL Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

2 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

I can’t believe the jags wok that game. Trevor Lawrence had thrown 4 picks once I turned it off. Holy crap man

I can't believe their social media/advertising team or what not came out with a brilliant video. Of course, the Chargers collapsed and well, this video doesn't have the same effect lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHhbp0O0vOg

Also...

24LAfT0.jpg

• Haha 2

Clock management was absolutely awful, a lot of missed calls (home cooking), dropped passes, depleted offensive line, QB/RBs all shaky... to be honest, I'd be nervous if I was a Bills fan. This game should not have been as close as it was. At least it was an interesting game, but frustrating knowing the game was 100% winnable.

No excuse for Waddle dropping that first pass early in the game.

2 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

Fins clinging to a late lead, despite Skynet's best efforts to put a stop to that 😆

2 hours ago, a3quit4s said:

They are making it a game for sure!

1 hour ago, Mega Tank said:

Clock management was absolutely awful, a lot of missed calls (home cooking), dropped passes, depleted offensive line, QB/RBs all shaky... to be honest, I'd be nervous if I was a Bills fan. This game should not have been as close as it was. At least it was an interesting game, but frustrating knowing the game was 100% winnable.

No excuse for Waddle dropping that first pass early in the game.

Skynet played like a champ imo despite pete davidsons little brother throwing the kid in the lions den. Ya abandon the run game and make the rookie throw on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down smh. Dude made all the throws. Million $ wr core drops. He had some bad moments but like I said coaching didn’t even try to help him out. Play calling would make you think Miami had tom Brady playing qb. 

hey mike Davidson how the hell do you not get a play off on 4th and 1?!? Lol especially when they got away with 2 or 3 delay of games in that same drive. C’mon coach. Call in the qb sneak on 4th and 1 and ride! Look like a clown getting that delay of game penalty. 

mike Davidson on 4th and 1 costing the game:

Figure It Out What GIF by Minnesota State University Moorhead

Editorials Team · Posted

The coach that got you into the playoffs for the first time in six years in his rookie season, and woulda coulda shoulda gotten a road win over the AFC Super Bowl favorites despite having to use a third string QB who's tossing a 40% completion percentage?

Knowing the Dolphins they'll fire him by next season anyway.  Probably hire Urban Meyer 😆

1 minute ago, Reed Rothchild said:

The coach that got you into the playoffs for the first time in six years in his rookie season, and woulda coulda shoulda gotten a road win over the AFC Super Bowl favorites despite having to use a third string QB who's tossing a 40% completion percentage?

Knowing the Dolphins they'll fire him by next season anyway.  Probably hire Urban Meyer 😆

His clock management was just awful. You can't excuse some of the calls after taking timeouts. He keeps making passes short of the 1st yard line like it's always going to be a guaranteed 1st down. 

It's his rookie season and he accomplished a lot, but there are a lot of issues that need to be address in the offseason. In a way it was a relief that the Dolphins lost so Tua can get some rest. You know if the Dolphins won Tua would be on the practice field right now 😆

Editorials Team · Posted
8 minutes ago, Mega Tank said:

His clock management was just awful. You can't excuse some of the calls after taking timeouts. He keeps making passes short of the 1st yard line like it's always going to be a guaranteed 1st down. 

It's his rookie season and he accomplished a lot, but there are a lot of issues that need to be address in the offseason. In a way it was a relief that the Dolphins lost so Tua can get some rest. You know if the Dolphins won Tua would be on the practice field right now 😆

Baby steps.  Rome wasn't built in a day and your franchise has been awful for an eternity.  Take the season as a success.  Or be typically grumbly please-me-now NFL fans 😙

24 minutes ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I get it you love Mike Davidson like mega tank loves josh Allen. That second int is all on mcdavidson. That should have been a run play all the way. No reason to put the kid in that spot. He did that to him every drive in the 2nd half and imo skynet made mcdavidson look better than he was calling the game.

gag me with your stats more please. Goodness me Tua could have a 90% completion ratio with 75 yards and no touchdowns and you would swear that’s a better game than what Skynet put on the field today. Skynet made some big plays today. Marbles I’ve not seen from the other two qb’s on the roster.

and please stop telling me I should be happy with the teams performance because of the last 20+ years. We got bounced in the first round.