IGNORED

2022-23 NCAA and NFL Football Thread

Bearcat-Doug

1 hour ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

Well it was a good run, but this is probably a sign of what the next few years will be like moving to the Big 12 with a decimated roster and most of the top incoming recruits decommiting because of the coaching change.

Might have a garbage year next year (or two) but Satterfield is a decent enough coach to wrangle some talent.

1 hour ago, Reed Rothchild said:

I actually attended Satterfield's first ever game as coach.  I remember their fans got real pissed real fast...

Of course it was all uphill for them (and downhill for us)

Screenshot_20221218-092715.png

I have a feeling that he wasn't the first choice since the Kent State coach that took the OC job at Colorado with Deion Sanders and the Tennessee OC that took the head coaching job at South Florida were supposedly the two finalists the day before Satterfield was announced as the coach. This just seems like a stopgap hire to transition to the Big 12 and he will be gone as soon as a bigger name coach becomes available if his first couple seasons don't go well. 

On 10/1/2022 at 5:25 PM, Mega Tank said:

He needs to sue and consider retirement. Unfortunately, him being such a nice guy might not lead him down that road.

Ross' pockets are deep and if I was him, I'd pay Tua's contract in full, pay his medical expenses and give him an opportunity to stay with the team in some non-playing capacity.

Looks Familiar Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

While peiple question McDaniels, our offensive line, the defense that can't stop anyone... anyone on the team to blame for our losses... I know who the real culprit is. I asked you to stop picking up the start QB for the Phins @docile tapewormand what did you do? You pick start Teddy. What happened? Teddy got hurt. Thankfully this is the last week and your QB curse will be broken.

• Haha 1