IGNORED

Anyone remember this NA post?

Nes Freak

Heh, when that wannabe thug got booted, I thought "Good riddance." Who loses their shit just because a thread gets locked instead of deleted? It wasn't even like a controversial thread, it was just his for sale thread.

Reminds me of the dude here awhile back when he got a rolleyes reaction to a post and took it as a complete assault on his civil liberties.

Edited by Tulpa
  • Like 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Tulpa said:

Heh, when that wannabe thug got booted, I thought "Good riddance." Who loses their shit just because a thread gets locked instead of deleted? It wasn't even like a controversial thread, it was just his for sale thread.

Reminds me of the dude here awhile back when he got a rolleyes reaction to a post and took it as a complete assault on his civil liberties.

😂 that dude was so mad about the eye roll he stalked my profile for like 2 straight days.  I have never had such a satisfying emoji experience before or since.  

• Like 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, docile tapeworm said:

Sega. I’m out.

That part was funniest to me. I mean, three quarters of the NA membership probably collected Sega games, and he treated it like the ultimate insult.

Edited by Tulpa
  • Haha 2

There was another dude, went by Josh's Collection or some shit. He was always claiming he had like an NES from the 1985 launch (which implied he trekked to NYC to get one from FAO Schwartz, even though he was from the sticks of Illinois), beat Super Mario Bros that same year, had two hundred NES games before there were even 200 published, etc.

Finally claimed he had a Stadium Events. Posted a pic. I found that the pic was a cropped picture from another NA member's collection (he trimmed away the watermark.)

Got all pissy and lashed out, and was quickly banned.

I miss those days sometimes. 😛

• Agree 2

Oh hahahahahahahhahahahhaaaaaaa legendary thread indeed! I wanted to check if I still had the source code to the game but I sadly seem to have lost it 😞

I do have the ROM tho, but I'm pretty sure I sold the rights to K3VBOT so I'm not sure if I can share it, it's been so long I can't remember for sure

EDIT: Checked my emails and yeah I've sold the rights sadly. Oh well, not too bad for a memegame

Edited by Vectrex28
  • Like 1

Administrator · Posted
11 minutes ago, Vectrex28 said:

Not one of my proudest moments 😛

But that era of NA was so much fun I tell ya (Censored, obviously. I'll let your minds fill in the gaps)

cornball.png

I've seen too many photos of literally full nude dicks next to NES carts in my relatively short time on NA staff.