IGNORED

Anyone remember this NA post?

Nes Freak

Events Team · Posted
5 hours ago, NZCollector said:

Not only did that bring back some memories to a thread I WISH I was around on NA for when it happened (less than a year off), but it also made me learn of this archive. How long has this been around!? You can view ALL of the forum! 

Not even close to all, but still a good resource.  It was up almost immediately after NA's demise.

• Wow! 1

9 hours ago, LeatherRebel5150 said:

This thread made me think to go and check the status of the gocollect forum. Appears to be totally gone now

Yeah, they nuked it some time ago. Maybe as early as summer 2020, you know, just to add to the misery of that year.

On 5/31/2022 at 1:29 AM, JamesRobot said:

Not even close to all, but still a good resource.  It was up almost immediately after NA's demise.

That's amazing it exists, genuinely had no idea until it was linked here. 

Having looked at it a bit more you're right, it's definitely far from all of it. Got a bit excited at the prospect of looking at it again 😆  

• 1 year later...

Sorry for the necrobump, but I just moved house recently and completely forgot about this whole thing until I found my Cornball cart hidden behind some stuff on a shelf. It was a real blast from the past seeing my own post on page 2 of that thread, I was only 17 at the time :classic_tongue: glad to see this forum at least is still around.

18 hours ago, Daniel_Doyce said:

Too lazy to search the original thread, but 3 pages in and no Arrested Development reference? Shame.

cornballer this-is-a-big-one-every-damn-time.gif

About a month ago my 10yo son burnt himself on the arm, the exact same place as Micheal, but with the edge of a waffle iron.  He’s gonna have a nasty scar.  That part of your arm for some reason isn’t super-sensitive so he had his arm setting on it for a half second longer than, say, your finger tips and he got a 2nd/3rd degree burn.  It’s healed up fine but the scars certainly going to be there the rest of his life.

• Sad 1