IGNORED

Anyone remember this NA post?

Nes Freak

Administrator · Posted
10 minutes ago, Gloves said:

I've seen too many photos of literally full nude dicks next to NES carts in my relatively short time on NA staff. 

You missed the really good days then.   

All I'll say is that if you ever buy a Stadium Events loose, make sure you're wearing gloves.   Hey, maybe that's where your name came from!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, captmorgandrinker said:

You missed the really good days then.   

All I'll say is that if you ever buy a Stadium Events loose, make sure you're wearing gloves.   Hey, maybe that's where your name came from!

Yeah, I remember way back when SR## - whatever his name was - changed his avatar to an actual picture of his own dick, after bragging for days about how he was going to change his avatar into something really special on a particular day at a particular time.  A different era for sure...

It's like when you hear about all the wild early days at Atari, and then you go into work at your own job and the reality of your real life work environment is so far removed from the stories you've heard that you actually start to wonder how they could possibly be true...

9 hours ago, Tulpa said:

There actually was an NA Hall of Shame, but it wasn't for banned members. Mostly for flakes and scammers in the sell/buy forums.

But they would probably be banned too I'm guessing.  Hey whatever happened to the distinctive symbol of the big red BANNED stamped on top of a black silhouette of a person?

3 hours ago, LutherDestroysTheGond said:

Wow, that post was 7 years ago?!?  I thought it was way more recent than that

Yeah felt the same. Felt like last year or something to be honest, but that's just silly since VGS has been out longer than a year. Time is so weird. I'll need to find that yellow cart of this game I have somewhere...

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Gloves said:

I've seen too many photos of literally full nude dicks next to NES carts in my relatively short time on NA staff. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA Good ol' Palamedes
The worst part is that I digitised it and put it in an NES ROM once with a little message scrolling around

Edited by Vectrex28

On 5/25/2022 at 6:00 AM, Tulpa said:

Heh, when that wannabe thug got booted, I thought "Good riddance." Who loses their shit just because a thread gets locked instead of deleted? It wasn't even like a controversial thread, it was just his for sale thread.

Reminds me of the dude here awhile back when he got a rolleyes reaction to a post and took it as a complete assault on his civil liberties.

some people are weird on the internet lol

On 5/25/2022 at 11:50 AM, RegularGuyGamer said:

I just sold my cornball cocksucker cart so I recently read through that thread lol total classic

when i got the game i dumped with my copy nes  it so i can play it on the go lol.  and agreed!  funny how such a negative thread became a legend lol.

15 hours ago, Vectrex28 said:

Oh hahahahahahahhahahahhaaaaaaa legendary thread indeed! I wanted to check if I still had the source code to the game but I sadly seem to have lost it 😞

I do have the ROM tho, but I'm pretty sure I sold the rights to K3VBOT so I'm not sure if I can share it, it's been so long I can't remember for sure

EDIT: Checked my emails and yeah I've sold the rights sadly. Oh well, not too bad for a memegame

im probably one of the few people that has a rom of the game since i have a copy nes  but i dont want to be a jerk and release it.  but it is fun to play on my smart phone from time to time.  its a well made game for its subject XD  its too bad the source code was lost.  i wonder how hard it would be to reverse engineer a nes game.

15 hours ago, Vectrex28 said:

Not one of my proudest moments 😛

But that era of NA was so much fun I tell ya (Censored, obviously. I'll let your minds fill in the gaps)

cornball.png

i hacked the timer on that part and got my score to 99999 since it doesnt trip the flag to stop the score from going up lol XD

Administrator · Posted
10 hours ago, Gloves said:

I wish I was exaggerating, man. 

Well, it was probably the same two pics, just that you were tricked into seeing them multiple times.

Peeling back the curtain a little- any whole thread that was deleted on NA ended up in a different section on the website.  

The member (full pun intended) in question had asked to return from a permaban, and then Dain (or an admin) had linked to the threads in the trash that had gotten him banned in the first place, and hilarity ensued for years.   

We would post other stuff in our mod section like "I can't believe what so-and-so said!" and link the thread from the deleted area.   Got to the point where if you saw 23325 in the post ID link you wouldn't click on it, because it was two grapes stapled to a cucumber next to a belly button ring and a boxed Palamedes.

Administrator · Posted
16 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Well, it was probably the same two pics, just that you were tricked into seeing them multiple times.

Peeling back the curtain a little- any whole thread that was deleted on NA ended up in a different section on the website.  

The member (full pun intended) in question had asked to return from a permaban, and then Dain (or an admin) had linked to the threads in the trash that had gotten him banned in the first place, and hilarity ensued for years.   

We would post other stuff in our mod section like "I can't believe what so-and-so said!" and link the thread from the deleted area.   Got to the point where if you saw 23325 in the post ID link you wouldn't click on it, because it was two grapes stapled to a cucumber next to a belly button ring and a boxed Palamedes.

Lol. Yes, many times. 

35 minutes ago, captmorgandrinker said:

Forgot about the belly button ring lol