IGNORED

Let's just go nuts!

Tabonga

Gonna get on the pistaschio and cashew train. Almonds and peanuts are next tier tasty. Pecans and walnuts suck. 

That said I don't eat any nuts often, 'cause even a few make me gain weight instantly, takes a few days to fight it back off. Healthy fat, my ass! 

11 minutes ago, RH said:

You... are the first person I've ever met that's put Brazil at the top of the list.

I was thinking the same thing.   Those are usually either the last ones left in the can of mixed nuts or the ones being thrown across the hotel room at your friends.

23 hours ago, RH said:

I grew up in a family that had at least one pecan tree in every family members yard.  They are the best, period.  My mom put them in just about every sweet treat she baked. 

Peanuts are awesome boiled, though.  That's an entirely different level.

Boiled, eh? Sounds Taiwanense

46 minutes ago, fcgamer said:

Boiled, eh? Sounds Taiwanese

I heard Steve Colbert talk about this on an interview once.  He mentioned that out in California and many other places, people had never heard of bold peanuts, which is a "delicacy" in our home state.  That said, at one point he was talking about them to someone from Taiwan and, apparently, the Southern US and Taiwan are the only places (that he was aware of) that boiled peanuts.

• Like 1