IGNORED

VGS NES TOURNAMENT - Pools

BeaIank

31 minutes ago, BeaIank said:

So, for the top 8, we will be playing games of the most beloved genre of the whole VGS NES Weekly Contest, SPORTS!

The games to pick will be:

• Soccer
  • Tennis (Famicom)
  • Hyper Sports (Famicom)

It will be a thrilling top 8 for sure!

What's the difference between Tennis (Famicom) and black box Tennis? I tried looking it up and it seems like the same game.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

50 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

please hurry I don't wanna play those games!!!!

I posted a new score an hour ago. I started at 5 AM and should have done a lot better. I think I've had enough Challenger, so you've got plenty of time left to beat me.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I posted a new score an hour ago. I started at 5 AM and should have done a lot better. I think I've had enough Challenger, so you've got plenty of time left to beat me.

na, you can have it, i dont have patience for sports games, good fight though, i could prolly beat you if i wanted to, but i just don't wanna play the next round.

GG sir, and good luck in the next round!

2 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

na, you can have it, i dont have patience for sports games, good fight though, i could prolly beat you if i wanted to, but i just don't wanna play the next round.

GG sir, and good luck in the next round!

As a multiple time sports genre champion, I'm looking forward to it. If you're really done, congrats on a great score!

John Cena Reaction GIF by WWE

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Thanks 1

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

You don't want to play black box sports games against @Dr. Morbis? Do you hate fun?

i never tried and yes, i hate fun......but i got game night tonight and other stuff so its yours, i had a 1.5mill. score, im sure i could do better, you do know you can farm outside the last cave right?  you can go in and out until the end of time.

Just now, Jeevan said:

i never tried and yes, i hate fun......but i got game night tonight and other stuff so its yours, i had a 1.5mill. score, im sure i could do better, you do know you can farm outside the last cave right?  you can go in and out until the end of time.

I would farm the timer down before entering the caves, but I didn't know you could do that with the last one.

Events Helper · Posted
Just now, Bearcat-Doug said:

I would farm the timer down before entering the caves, but I didn't know you could do that with the last one.

i farmed in between caves as well.  Ya, i watched a playthrough on mid. difficulty to see where to really score points, he said you could go in and out of the last cave all day long