IGNORED

Werewolf 7: Batman - Harley Quinn's Revenge SIGN-UP THREAD!

KokiriChild

1 hour ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Since I was browsing through, I would like to try it out. Never played before. 

cool! last game was my first time playing too. It took me a couple rounds to get the hang of it, but was a lot of fun. Are you an english major by any chance?

• Haha 4

Just now, SailorScoutMandy said:

Naw, I was general business cause had no idea what I wanted to do. Why do you ask?

since you organized the book club I thought you might be. Last game, english majors seemed to have a pretty useful skill set that enabled them to get good at the game quickly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, G-type said:

since you organized the book club I thought you might be. Last game, english majors seemed to have a pretty useful skill set that enabled them to get good at the game quickly.

Ohh gotcha. Yea I just love reading, I've been hooked since teacher in elementary school reads us harry potter. ❤️❤️

Strated as a history major before going business. My dream job was to be a historical conservation librarian. 

Events Helper · Posted
3 minutes ago, SailorScoutMandy said:

Strated as a history major before going business. My dream job was to be a historical conservation librarian. 

Good thing u weren't an English major!  and that right there is lesson #2 bussing 😘 ❤

I hope u know I only kid

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Jeevan said:

Good thing u weren't an English major!  and that right there is lesson #2 bussing 😘 ❤

I hope u know I only kid

Spelling is the worst! I own it, no shame. If it wasn't for word telling me what was spelled wrong, college would have been horrible haha. 

Edited by SailorScoutMandy
Can't spell
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

We need to get some of the cool kids back in here, paging @Reed Rothchild @Murray @JamesRobot @DefaultGen!

And, how about some of our antipodean friends @Shmup @GPX! It's a real blast! 😄

Oh and BTW @KokiriChild I forgot to mention I only have a... SURFACE level knowledge of Batman, hope that won't be an issue! 😜🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I don't follow comics at all so u are way better than me on lore then.  last batman movie I watched was batman returns

Same here. I think Ive seen most of the batman movies, and what I saw of the animated series growing up was suuuuuper good. Probably seen some of the original tv show too but not really into comics even though the art is so coooool.

• Like 1

I've seen almost all the batman movies and a lot of the animated side movies. Batman was always my favorite super hero growing up, he had all the cool gadgets. 

4 hours ago, Jeevan said:

I don't follow comics at all so u are way better than me on lore then.  last batman movie I watched was batman returns

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OptOut said:

We need to get some of the cool kids back in here, paging @Reed Rothchild @Murray @JamesRobot @DefaultGen!

Oh and BTW @KokiriChild I forgot to mention I only have a... SURFACE level knowledge of Batman, hope that won't be an issue! 😜🤣

I have no idea what this thread is about but I shall pass on the offer (for now). The only spare time I have goes to Geometry Wars/Defense Grid and then the odd random nonsense chat whenever I’m in the mood. 🙂

• Like 1

I feel like as the guy that totally derailed the last batman game, I should make my return to this one. I guess real question becomes if I can find the time, know we got a couple weeks before the start up of game but let me see how the next couple weeks goes and see if I got the time. Don't think so but can try.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1
  • Love 3

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, Wasg13 said:

I feel like as the guy that totally derailed the last batman game, I should make my return to this one. I guess real question becomes if I can find the time, know we got a couple weeks before the start up of game but let me see how the next couple weeks goes and see if I got the time. Don't think so but can try.

Yooooooo

17 hours ago, OptOut said:

BatMurray is in. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1