IGNORED

Werewolf 7: Batman - Harley Quinn's Revenge SIGN-UP THREAD!

KokiriChild

Events Helper · Posted
3 hours ago, Makar said:

Ngl I didn’t read 95% of his posts last game. I simply do not have the time for that. There’s a way to portray info in a concise manner. 

remember that time I asked if he voted on that reaaaaalllly reallllly long post?  😏

• Haha 1

On 7/4/2021 at 9:35 AM, KokiriChild said:

Where's my dudes @fox and @FireHazard51 at? 😯

Been pretty busy with my sister and her kids stopping over almost everyday.  Child always runs great games, I'd like to play but not sure how much time I can commit to it.

At this point, put me on the back up list.  With 20+ players someone will likely need to sub out.

On 7/4/2021 at 9:33 AM, KokiriChild said:

Welcome back, my dude. 

At the current rate of sign-ups, I'll include you for now and if you need to drop when we actually get started, so be it. 

Excited to have you return to us!!

@fcgamer

Think this is legitimate excitement or fake?

Edited by MagusSmurf
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Events Team · Posted
7 minutes ago, Splain said:

Unfortunately I'm going to be traveling for the 2nd half of July and I don't know for sure what my connectivity will look like.

Sorry @KokiriChild to take so long to get back to you but I didn't know if it was a sure thing or not. Turns out it is!

Damn, sad to see you won't be returning. I remember you being the first wolf I ever nailed in my WW career, haha. Would've been nice to play another game with you.

• Like 1

Events Team · Posted
4 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

This game will start on Friday, September 23 at 8:00pm EST regardless of sign-ups. 

Let's try and get as close as we can though. We just need four more butts to get a full roster!

I must admit I'm slightly relieved at that start date, I was thinking it would start sometime this month, haha. That'll give me plenty of time to get my setup figured out before this game starts so I can hopefully get that up and running as quick as possible after this game ends. Plus the weather around the time my game starts should be a bit more appropriate for my setup...

I do really hope we can get the full 25, we only need a few more people and we've got plenty of time before the game starts! I've been trying to get in contact with @Aristophanes to help out with balancing my setup, maybe I could convince him to hop on here and play another game...

• Love 1