IGNORED

8-Bit Xmas 2019 is Now Available!

Skorp

Thought I'd share it here in case anyone is interested. Looks like there will be a 2019 X-Mas cart after all!

Updated: It is available on their website for purchase! https://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=164

Anyone actually still continue the tradition of collecting these? I am still only missing the first 2 since they are so limited in quantity to find a seller.

Source: retroUSB

Edited by Skorp
  • Like 3

Moderator · Posted

I'm excited for this one! I'm not collecting the whole set, I feel like it fits better to collect beginning from the year I started collecting homebrews. But then again, that starts with 2017 and the cart that compiled all the previous entries, so it all works out 😛

Edited by Scrobins
  • Like 1

Homebrew Team · Posted

From the website:

"There's nothing more emblematic of the Holiday seasons than the cozy feeling you get waking to a fire and conifer brimming under with presents. That feeling of togetherness and warmth and holiday spirit shared while singing songs of the season with friends and family. That feeling of wonder as you lay in bed and imagine what goodies Santa left under your tree. Oh what fun!

It's time for xmas break and if you hope to get any awesome gifts you better get working on letters to Santa! Study Hall 2: Xmas Break Edition is here to help.....sort of.  This year we brought back NES hard*! This game will test your skills and patience, and as always we have included blinky lights. If you stare at them long enough they might help calm you down in between game overs.

*Not responsible for broken controllers. "

2 hours ago, Deadeye said:

@RegularGuyGamer you didn't think last year, ski free, was playable?  I really enjoyed it.  Granted it doesn't change as you keep playing.  It is for high score.

Meh I want crazy about it. The bar was set to high. 2013 was such a great game. Maybe in being a little hard on the ski game but I did enjoy pinball. I'm really looking forward to this one