IGNORED

8-Bit Xmas 2019 is Now Available!

Skorp

Moderator · Posted

I loved last years game. But I'm sucker for distance games/beat your score games, like Flappy Bird. It did take a bit to figure out you can switch from Skis to Snowboards, which makes the game a bit different. 2013 was great, and I also enjoyed 2010. 

Study Hall 2 sounds like it'll be a lot of fun KHAN Games always does a good job. 

On 11/1/2019 at 7:17 PM, Prime2099 said:

I have every year since 2013, which is when I got back into NES gaming, so that's pretty exciting!

You win (my heart)! I picked up the torch for the music since 2013 and it’s been a wacky ride ever since.

On 11/1/2019 at 3:56 PM, Skorp said:

Thought I'd share it here in case anyone is interested. Looks like there will be a 2019 X-Mas cart after all!

Updated: It is available on their website for purchase! https://www.retrousb.com/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=164

Anyone actually still continue the tradition of collecting these? I am still only missing the first 2 since they are so limited in quantity to find a seller.

Source: retroUSB

I still buy them, and really enjoy them. I've got 2011-2018. Hope to get the first few someday as well.

I ask each year at PRGE if the new one is available. 

Edited by Mechachrome

Homebrew Team · Posted
21 minutes ago, BreaKBeatZ said:

I didn't think they made one last year. Now I need 2018. If anyone has a spare, I'd like to buy it 🙂

It was very good, I enjoyed 2018 a lot.  

Someone on eBay has two copies:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/8-BIT-XMAS-2018-NES-Christmas-Nintendo-game-cartridge-RetroUSB-card-new/143168135156?hash=item21557c5ff4:g:spgAAOSwAvFchwrx

Edited by Deadeye
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...