IGNORED

Goldin Auctions Video Game Consignment Director Introduction & NEW AUCTION - I'm here to help & make us all money!

Just now, Jared_Goldinauctions said:

@OptOut

How's it going! I appreciate the golf meme lol. Being from Arizona, I get out there when I can. 
Waste management open is a MUST for any fan BTW

Yeah I'm good, just having a nice mug of red wine, lol! 🍷

Whatever happens in these auctions, bound to be a heck of a show either way, godspeed! 😉

• Like 1
  • Love 2

16 minutes ago, ExplodedHamster said:

Good luck @Jared_Goldinauctions! Some really nice results already and we all know the insanity that is extended bidding on Goldin. Definitely should be fun to watch!

Just for us noobs who aren't familiar, how long can the extended bidding period go on for? Has it ever gone on for days? haha

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Andy_Bogomil said:

So is that VGA 95 just gonna get regraded to WATA and flipped. Literally 1/2 a million dollar difference right now. 

I doubt it. That would be a huge dice roll, because if it doesn't get at least 9.8/A+ they could be in trouble on the flip. It'll be interesting to see what HA's 9.6/A++ goes for.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

7 minutes ago, AnimalHouse said:

A Super Mario Bros NES Wata 9.0 B sold in auction today for $33,877 plus shipping. On Golden Auctions, there is a similar later production Wata 9.2 A+ going more than double the price. Its not that much of a grade difference between the two. Am I missing something?

In a world where you're paying $10,000s for shrink wrap, B shrink wrap is really bad. There's definitely a crop of people who have a cut off at A or A+ and just don't want the game otherwise. That game is 100% a placeholder for someone, while someone can probably live with a 9.2 A+.

If you're "investing", you only want to invest in the top tier stuff. To that end though, all of these prices are nuts for the least desirable version of SMB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 2