IGNORED

Goldin Auctions Video Game Consignment Director Introduction & NEW AUCTION - I'm here to help & make us all money!

20 minutes ago, OptOut said:

I mean, admittedly my balls aren't what they used to be, not since the vasectomy anyway! 😜

But yeah, fuck it, I'll stand by it. If the next Mario 64 goes for 500k I'll fish my fuggin balls out the wife's handbag and down em in one! 😂

Prior to eating your balls, leave them factory sealed in the scrotum and send em on over to Wata for a grade! Probably get a C+ on the seal

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, OptOut said:

I mean, admittedly my balls aren't what they used to be, not since the vasectomy anyway! 😜

But yeah, fuck it, I'll stand by it. If the next Mario 64 goes for 500k I'll fish my fuggin balls out the wife's handbag and down em in one! 😂

instructions unclear

having baby

• Haha 1

On 9/19/2021 at 11:16 AM, OptOut said:

If the next Mario 64 WATA 9.8 A++ hits 500K I will eat my balls.

On 9/19/2021 at 11:48 AM, Gulag Joe said:

I'll hold you to that!

On 9/19/2021 at 6:39 PM, GPX said:

I think that’s a bit of an early call. But I’ll gladly donate $10 for the cause should you end up losing 2 balls. 🤣

22 hours ago, OptOut said:

22 hours ago, Gloves said:

Video game community found to be pooling funds to watch man eat his own testicles. More at 7.

I fell back out of my chair I couldn't stop laughing. I couldn't breathe, I was laughing hard. Oh my goodness I needed that! It was a good laugh thank you all!

This was a good distraction from watching the news, nothing ever good. Haitian migrant crisis growing on the border, new covid daily deaths, the missing hiker woman found and bf missing, stock market in the red, humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan and the list goes on...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, AnimalHouse said:

This was a good distraction from watching the news, nothing ever good. Haitian migrant crisis growing on the border, new covid daily deaths, the missing hiker woman found and bf missing, stock market in the red, humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan and the list goes on...

Heritage Auction wants yo to know that these are the reasons why they are innocent of all market manipulation claims. And why you may not see their numbers elsewhere.

Their lawyers, however, think that @OptOut have a very wide trachea and larynx if he could do that.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2021 at 6:44 PM, AnimalHouse said:

This was a good distraction from watching the news, nothing ever good. Haitian migrant crisis growing on the border, new covid daily deaths, the missing hiker woman found and bf missing, stock market in the red, humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan and [edit]

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE! NO IT'S BEEN BURNING SINCE THE WORLDS BEEN TURNING!

• Haha 1