IGNORED

Oh the Humanity Thread (stupid things people do)

Decided to do some laundry today, there's a laundromat across the street I generally take it to.

I placed everything in the washer, came back 35 minutes later to dry it. Well my clothes were out of sight, and the load had just finished up so, hmm.

I then end up talking with another patron of the laundromat, who claimed she saw another woman out all my clothes into a dryer, start if, etc. Well there they were, being dried on the hottest setting. I really, really hope that nothing shrank, as I just bought the clothes last weekend!

What pisses me off most us the stupidity of the woman. "Man shorts, don't remember having them. T-shirts, all black, and XL size...hmm, did I gain wait and become emo? No socks, check. Male briefs, hmm. Yup looks right, this must be my laundry."

I mean, I literally have no idea how the hell someone could move another person's laundry into a dryer, without some point realising that it's not their clothes. What a dumbo she is!

2 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Decided to do some laundry today, there's a laundromat across the street I generally take it to.

I placed everything in the washer, came back 35 minutes later to dry it. Well my clothes were out of sight, and the load had just finished up so, hmm.

I then end up talking with another patron of the laundromat, who claimed she saw another woman out all my clothes into a dryer, start if, etc. Well there they were, being dried on the hottest setting. I really, really hope that nothing shrank, as I just bought the clothes last weekend!

What pisses me off most us the stupidity of the woman. "Man shorts, don't remember having them. T-shirts, all black, and XL size...hmm, did I gain wait and become emo? No socks, check. Male briefs, hmm. Yup looks right, this must be my laundry."

I mean, I literally have no idea how the hell someone could move another person's laundry into a dryer, without some point realising that it's not their clothes. What a dumbo she is!

She didn't want you taking two dryers when you got to that stage!

Edited by Tabonga

Spoiler

2 hours ago, fcgamer said:

Spoiler

Watch what the woman is throwing in the washing machine!!!

Edited by Tabonga
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tabonga said:

I remember reading that! Wow, what a loser. Reminds me of this guy

A Man Demanded His Final Paycheck. The Auto Shop Delivered 91,500 Greasy Pennies.

It’s not technically illegal to do so, according to the Department of Labor, but that doesn’t make it OK, according to the former employee’s new Instagram fans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/25/business/auto-shop-pennies.html

The guy got a huge amount of bad press, with luck he also lost a lot of customers. If you treat your employees like shite, chances are you are a piece of shite.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, avatar! said:

I remember reading that! Wow, what a loser. Reminds me of this guy

A Man Demanded His Final Paycheck. The Auto Shop Delivered 91,500 Greasy Pennies.

It’s not technically illegal to do so, according to the Department of Labor, but that doesn’t make it OK, according to the former employee’s new Instagram fans.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/25/business/auto-shop-pennies.html

The guy got a huge amount of bad press, with luck he also lost a lot of customers. If you treat your employees like shite, chances are you are a piece of shite.

In that particular case, I'm actually a little surprised it didn't violate some material-handling laws  (in terms of how much "grease" and oil might have been forced into the guy's possession in the process, and thus not legally/properly disposed of)

Screenshot-from-2021-04-19-13-23-12.png

https://autos.yahoo.com/tire-slasher-leaves-severed-finger-145700425.html

"I literally have been laughing all day because if I don't, I might cry," Francesca Wikoff told Maricopa-based news channel KCTV5. She's a former EMT, so she's used to seeing gore, but the discovery came as a big surprise...While photos taken at the crime scene were blurred by police officers before being released to the media, we can tell the slasher left a good chunk of a finger in Wikoff's driveway. It's not just a small bruise. It must have hurt, too. One of her neighbors said he heard a loud scream and a car speeding off about 10:30 p.m. on Thursday, April 15. Even without fingerprints, and part of the finger they belong to, finding who slashed the GMC Suburban's tires was simple. Wikoff told investigators she found a trail of blood that starts at the SUV and leads to the house of a neighbor she argued with before the rubber and flesh carnage. What's more mysterious is why he left the finger.

Screenshot-from-2021-04-20-01-06-28.png

https://www.engadget.com/nintendo-bowser-lawsuit-switch-hacks-205618404.html

Polygon has learned that Nintendo sued Gary Bowser, a leader of the Switch hacking group Team Xecuter, for allegedly violating copyright by making and selling hacks. Law enforcement had already arrested Bowser in the fall, but the company hoped the suit would punish the leader for both the copyright violation and two counts of trafficking...If successful, Nintendo would shut down Bowser's operations and extract damages of $2,500 for each trafficked device, plus $150,000 per copyright violation. It's safe to say the financial penalties would incapacitate Team Xecuter even if it remained in business.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, avatar! said:

I don't see how someone could get paid for 15 years pretending to go to work and no one noticing it! Clearly, people were covering for him, likely getting some kickbacks.

It sounds like he stopped going right after getting hired and it mentions he threatened his boss.  So if he was new enough that his coworkers didn't know about him, and his boss kept quiet due to threats, it's somewhat believable.  With that said, there are definitely some holes in their HR system that should be investigated.    

On 4/23/2021 at 3:00 PM, Tabonga said:

haha! wow, I mean... that's game theory gone wrong. Well, expect a video game and manga based upon him to be released soon 🙂

The story elicited mixed responses online, with one reader commenting that "He’s an awful person, but I envy his time-management skills,” according to SoraNews24.

Screenshot-from-2021-04-24-16-48-07.png

Edited by avatar!
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

Yeah, gender reveal parties are dumb, but if you have to do one, why not stick to a cake with hidden pink/blue filling or open a box with pink/blue balloons. Why bring in explosives?

Because people are stupid. Not all people, but clearly, enough of them.