IGNORED

Oh the Humanity Thread (stupid things people do)

3 hours ago, avatar! said:

haha! wow, I mean... that's game theory gone wrong. Well, expect a video game and manga based upon him to be released soon 🙂

The story elicited mixed responses online, with one reader commenting that "He’s an awful person, but I envy his time-management skills,” according to SoraNews24.

Screenshot-from-2021-04-24-16-48-07.png

It must have been fun keeping everyone's name straight.

1 minute ago, Estil said:

The problem is not gender reveal parties in of themselves, but of any kind of parties/celebrations that involve flagrantly dangerous things.

Given how often they hit the headlines they do seem to be more prone to things like explosions than your average birthday party.

Can't make this up!

Miami private school Centner Academy won’t employ vaccinated teachers, staff

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article250961279.html

Leila Centner, who co-founded the school with husband David Centner, warned that vaccinated persons “may be transmitting something from their bodies” that could harm others...  "there’s not one citation, there’s not one physician or scientist whose name is spelled out in there. There’s no references [in what the Centners said]. There’s nothing. There is no scientific evidence provided. Rumor is the only thing that’s there, and if you look at the reality, there’s zero, zero science behind those allegations.”

I would never want to send children to a place run by people who disregard science...

• Angry 2

These police officers thugs needs to be arrested!!

‘Ready for the Pop?’ Cops Laughed at Body-Cam of Violent Arrest of ‘Ancient’ Woman With Dementia, Video Shows

Screenshot-from-2021-04-27-19-12-18.png

https://www.thedailybeast.com/colorado-police-laughed-at-body-cam-of-violent-arrest-of-karen-garner-woman-with-dementia-video-shows

The cops fractured the woman’s arm and dislocated her shoulder during the arrest...Hopp can be heard saying, “I can’t believe I threw a 73-year-old on the ground,” while Jalali comments: “It’s like live TV... Body-cams are my favorite thing to watch, I could watch livestream body-cams all day.” The third officer can be heard suggesting “The Body-Cam Show” as a title for a proposed television special, and says to Hopp, “Impressive, buddy.”

Here is the police department's Facebook page. As appropriate, they are being inundated with angry comments. Just sickening how such assholes are supposedly "serving and protecting" - I WANT THEM JAILED!!

https://www.facebook.com/Loveland-Police-Department-1505576779732939/

Edited by avatar!

Huh, that didn't go well did it 🤔

Screenshot-from-2021-04-29-00-05-38.png

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article251001114.html

A Nelson County man attempted to avoid sheriff’s deputies Tuesday by driving his car into Willisburg Lake, according to the Washington County sheriff’s office...Marks was charged with five counts of wanton endangerment, including two counts of wanton endangerment of a police officer, according to court records. He was also charged with fleeing police in a car, evidence tampering and public intoxication.

• Haha 1

‘Insane and dangerous’: Inside the Miami school that told teachers not to get vaccinated

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article250973204.html

Long before Miami’s Centner Academy ignited a national uproar by telling teachers not to get COVID-19 vaccinations, contrary to all credible scientific advice...coverings over the windows to ward off potential radiation from 5G cell towers...teachers feared she was watching them over an expansive camera system, one current and three former employees said...Tatar had been pleased with the education his son was getting, with chiropractors, mindfulness coaches and a personal chef preparing organic, gluten- and sugar-free meals...Former teachers and current parents told the Herald that the vaccine scandal fit into a pattern of behavior by the Centners that they described as straight out of a “cult.”

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by avatar!

Events Team · Posted

Met a couple rocket surgeons at the gas pump yesterday.  Pull up and dude immediately asks if I can give him a jump with a lit cigarette in his lip.  

"Are you seriously smoking at the fucking gas station?"

"Sorry man."

So he puts it out and I give him a jump.  And once the car is started, his buddy jumps out to disconnect the cables.  Also smoking.  🤦‍♂️

Screenshot-from-2021-05-04-23-35-01.png

One of the men began “beating” the other with a gun and it fired a shot, killing his relative, the news outlet reported.

First rule of guns: check that it is loaded, and don't use it as a hammer 😕

Edited by avatar!
  • Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
19 minutes ago, avatar! said:

Screenshot-from-2021-05-04-23-35-01.png

One of the men began “beating” the other with a gun and it fired a shot, killing his relative, the news outlet reported.

Live dumb, die dumb...

I don't know the full story because you kinda tend to just screenshot news article headlines, but I'm not sure that the person who died necessarily "lived dumb, died dumb" as they were just a bystander I'm assuming. 

1 hour ago, Gloves said:

I don't know the full story because you kinda tend to just screenshot news article headlines, but I'm not sure that the person who died necessarily "lived dumb, died dumb" as they were just a bystander I'm assuming. 

Sorry I meant that the guy who was "beating" the other guy with a live gun was dumb... obviously I did not word that well!

54 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

Ha! what a waste of wine 🙃

The clerk was arrested, and well I suppose that is rightfully so since he did assault the customer, although the customer punched the partition but the clerk should have just asked him to leave...

dumb barack obama GIF by Obama

37 minutes ago, avatar! said:

Ha! what a waste of wine 🙃

The clerk was arrested, and well I suppose that is rightfully so since he did assault the customer, although the customer punched the partition but the clerk should have just asked him to leave...

dumb barack obama GIF by Obama

Not that I think @Richardhead would do such a thing - but having worked once in a retail position I bet the thought (and temptation) has occurred to him.