IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - 2020 TOURNAMENT THREAD!

BeaIank

Events Team · Posted

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome, welcome!

I am Bea and along with @guillavoie, we have been your host for the 2020 VGS Weekly Contest. It has been a pleasure!

Through the year of 2020, valiant warriors played game after game, showing their sharp and amazing video game skills in several genres of games, bringing in moments of awe, joy, moments of rivalry, close calls.
It was an year full of high emotions.

But it all boils down to this.
Out of all the players we had this year, 15 stood above all and will partake on the 2020 VGS WEEKLY CONTEST TOURNAMENT.
Here they are:
@bertsampson
@0xDEAFC0DE
@Gaia Gensouki
@NESfiend
@ninjistar
@8bitdontquit
@mbd39
@Jeevan
@docile tapeworm
@Tablew/chairs
@Richardhead
@JamesRobot
@Ausden
@TWarwick07
@SuperJimtendo

Those 15 brave video game players will compete in 3 rounds of hot video game action, with 5 of them kissing their chances to win the tournament goodbye at each round. Only the 5 very best will see it to the final round and compete to win the laurels!

The games being tomorrow, with Alien Syndrome! 

20 minutes ago, Murray said:

@Bearcat-Doug what happened there fella?

I had made plans several weeks ago to visit family for Thanksgiving and I'll be away for the week. The timing isn't the best, but I need to go. If anything, I guess that means I'm going to have to come back for next season. Good luck everybody!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

I had made plans several weeks ago to visit family for Thanksgiving and I'll be away for the week. The timing isn't the best, but I need to go. If anything, I guess that means I'm going to have to come back for next season. Good luck everybody!

Pull a @docile tapewormand bring the NES with you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

That’s a pretty good excuse I guess. Except that the tournament always happens around holidays. You had to know this while you were running your mouth.

59 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

I remember renting Alien Syndrome as a kid, but haven't played it in years. That's a Tengen!

Maybe I dodged a bullet. The 2013 contest was the only time that I ever finished in last place. I think I only did one run given that I didn't really care for it. I'd probably do a little better if I had to play it.

Editorials Team · Posted
On 11/21/2020 at 11:40 AM, Bearcat-Doug said:

I guess my spot went to @SuperJimtendo, so he'd better win. 

LMAO

Jim has more important things to do than compete or "try"

...like finishing up that Ghostbusters erotica I commissioned

• Wow! 1
  • Haha 1