IGNORED

what have you been listening to?

nesking80

Tired of all the X-mas music... but not going to lie, I always thought this was beautiful and probably my favorite X-mas song

interesting note - this was recorded in 1943, and is really more a wartime song than X-mas song, beautiful anyway you look at it

Edited by avatar!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

This has been stuck in my head for a few days now.

I think Taco is great! But... I mean, you just can't compare with Fred 🙂

ps His dancing is amazing! however, Paramount refuses to let anyone post the full dance sequence, yeah, they're dumb... 😕

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Events Team · Posted

^ Final Last of Us song (for now.) Such an incredible adaptation in every way.

^ Only first listened to this song a couple weeks ago and now I'm wondering where it's been all my life. SO good. I mean, funky beat, disco vibes, AND choir-like backing vocals? This song has literally everything I love.

^ Normally I'm not a huge fan of live albums or songs if I'm not actually there at the concert, since they're usually inferior to the studio versions and the actual quality of the recording can sometimes be not so great, but this version of the song is far superior to the studio version IMO, AND it straight up sounds like a studio mix, doesn't sound like a live version at all, the audio quality is great! I guess there's an exception to every rule.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...