IGNORED

I wrote a cover of the Goonies II Password screen music

Nicktendo

Hey all,

I think this group might really enjoy this! It was a lot of fun to make. I'm working to get my YouTube channel off the ground so if you dig it, please consider giving me a follow.

I have some of the earliest childhood memories playing this game and I always thought the password screen music had a cool mysterious vibe like your about to embark on an epic adventure. I plan to do more NES covers here and there. Been thinking Paperboy might be next...that bass line is funky!

• Like 5

On 1/27/2024 at 11:14 AM, Nicktendo said:

Hey all,

I think this group might really enjoy this! It was a lot of fun to make. I'm working to get my YouTube channel off the ground so if you dig it, please consider giving me a follow.

I have some of the earliest childhood memories playing this game and I always thought the password screen music had a cool mysterious vibe like your about to embark on an epic adventure. I plan to do more NES covers here and there. Been thinking Paperboy might be next...that bass line is funky!

I honestly dig your cover and these electric guitar covers I've been hearing more of lately. Subscribed. Excited to what else you come up with!

• Like 1