IGNORED

what have you been listening to?

nesking80

7 hours ago, Hammerfestus said:

@Brickmanseems this guy‘s from down under too.  I assume you know each other. Rock on.

Yeah they’re my neighbours! Haha. These guys are really good, it’s great they’re getting an international following now.

You may also like 12 foot ninja. They live across the street from me 😆

• Like 1

The footage for this video is composed of outtakes from "The Son of the Morning Star" (1991) - which is probably the most accurate of movies about the Battle of the Little Bighorn.  

The same cut of the song was also used in the 1997 movie "Rough Riders" = also a really good movie if you are into historical movies.

On 6/21/2022 at 7:07 PM, nesmaster14 said:

Boy, I've been on an ABBA kick lately. I've long overlooked anything outside of their major hits.  This song/video's pretty mesmerizing. I think I owe/blame/thank the recent @Estil interview for getting me into them!  🙂 

Not to mention the girls (especially Frida) are really cute and of course you don't get that from just their songs/records alone.  You might like this version even better; isn't it so cute that shoulders thing Frida does at 4:12?

And this right here is especially catchy; I mean I imagine picking cotton normally wouldn't be much fun (don't they have those sharp prickily thingies in them) but I'd love to be her buddy helping her picking a bale of cotton! 😄   I think an episode of Andy Griffith did "Midnight Special" as well

On the second song here I like to sing, "He's my kitty cat, he's my kitty cat, playing with the string!" 😄

Gee, I wonder what their favorite colors are 😄

You kinda did say you wanted some of their hidden gems so here you go.  None of that depressing Visitors stuff but nice peppy cute ABBA girls 🥰

Edited by Estil
  • Thanks 1