IGNORED

Welcome to Video Game Sage!

Gloves

13 minutes ago, Estil said:

Soooo...this is the successor forum to the old NA one?  I'm still kinda sad to see the old NA forums go though...

We all are, but it was out of our control.  I think we will be able to make this fun and worthy alternative in the spirit of old NA, and hopefully even better.  Glad you made it!

Editorials Team · Posted

So, any bets on when we'll get our first member who DIDN'T come from NA?

As of right now, NA is still surprisingly active. I can't tell if people are still posting there out of spite, or if they don't care and just keep going through their routines. But it's not a ghost town or anything.

9 minutes ago, Splain said:

So, any bets on when we'll get our first member who DIDN'T come from NA?

I've been a part of a few community forums that splintered off from other forums, and though some of them lasted for a long time, they almost never grew on their own. They never implemented any sort of site functionality, though, they were just forums. 

3 minutes ago, osg said:

I've been a part of a few community forums that splintered off from other forums, and though some of them lasted for a long time, they almost never grew on their own. They never implemented any sort of site functionality, though, they were just forums. 

Yep, I agree that will be key to long term success.  

Hey, peeps! Nice to see a buncha familiar faces again! Also, nice and clean over here too! *kicks feet back*

Is the the place to (re)introduce ourselves? Ah, screw it:

Name's Jonny, but most people call me "bounce" since my screen name is difficult to pronounce. lol For those who may or may not know, I'm usually the guy to call on for any art stuff, be it pixel art or even cover art to indie games (Mostly for the publishing and development group 'Second Dimension'). I also used to work at a game store, but lost that due to what we all know was gonna happen in today's market. (Got a new job at a supermarket called Publix, so that's awesome!)

@ Gloves: Hey, sorry about my turn-around time, I'll get on some art stuff as soon as I can. 🙂

For anyone else, you need any Photoshop work or anything, HMU. 😄

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 8:35 PM, BouncekDeLemos said:

Hey, peeps! Nice to see a buncha familiar faces again! Also, nice and clean over here too! *kicks feet back*

Is the the place to (re)introduce ourselves? Ah, screw it:

Name's Jonny, but most people call me "bounce" since my screen name is difficult to pronounce. lol For those who may or may not know, I'm usually the guy to call on for any art stuff, be it pixel art or even cover art to indie games (Mostly for the publishing and development group 'Second Dimension'). I also used to work at a game store, but lost that due to what we all know was gonna happen in today's market. (Got a new job at a supermarket called Publix, so that's awesome!)

@ Gloves: Hey, sorry about my turn-around time, I'll get on some art stuff as soon as I can. 🙂

For anyone else, you need any Photoshop work or anything, HMU. 😄

Sup B!

• Like 1

This place feels like NA with seeing so many familiar people. I honestly feel like I'm at home and a much better home. The forum software helps a lot too as it is so innovative and fluent (Invision always was the best). Looking forward to the future especially additions related to gaming and databases!