IGNORED

Welcome to Video Game Sage!

Gloves

34 minutes ago, MrMark0673 said:

One of Matt's favorite bands.  I've seen them a few times and they always put on a great show.

Only time I didn't like it was when they played at Mansfield at like 7 pm in the summer.  Not quite as dark and gloomy when the sun is still out haha.

Welcome to VGS AJ!

It was my first time seeing them and holy crap they put on a good show at the DCU center in Worcester last night.  Mansfield is a good venue depending on the band.  Slayer earlier this year?  It was awesome there.

We'll have to catch up one of these days!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, demanufacturedmario said:

It was my first time seeing them and holy crap they put on a good show at the DCU center in Worcester last night.  Mansfield is a good venue depending on the band.  Slayer earlier this year?  It was awesome there.

We'll have to catch up one of these days!

If you’re from MA and you like metal, did you ever hear the band Porphyria back in the earlier 2000s out of the north shore?

Just made the jump myself a little bit ago.  Excited to see this place already hopping!

8 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

Oh my god, I signed up on day 2. I can never be one of the OGs now.

Day 4, apparently, as I looked at a couple of folks' profiles and saw them having joined up this past Saturday.  I guess day 2 of "official" opening?

• The topic was pinned
44 minutes ago, demanufacturedmario said:

I have not actually.  I'm from and currently live in CT so the north shore is kind of far for me.  I'll check them out.

Are you from Mansfield? I lived in the Andover/Hebron/Coventry area for nearly 20 years up until about a year ago. You should check out the Mansfield Flea Market if you havent already, I've scored some decent finds there over the years.

26 minutes ago, KokiriChild said:

Are you from Mansfield? I lived in the Andover/Hebron/Coventry area for nearly 20 years up until about a year ago. You should check out the Mansfield Flea Market if you havent already, I've scored some decent finds there over the years.

I am not, though I've visited a few times.  I live in Manchester, CT.  I've taken a back seat to collecting for a bit, but don't mind checking out flea markets.  Of course, when I have the time as well!

1 hour ago, demanufacturedmario said:

I have not actually.  I'm from and currently live in CT so the north shore is kind of far for me.  I'll check them out.

Nothing to check out. It was my old metal band years ago. We toured with invocation of nehek out of CT back then tho. Did a few CT shows with suffocation and the like.

Just got to say it was interesting, sad, cool, and reassuring all at the same time, seeing this all go down in a matter of like two days; From announcing there was an issue, explaining the why and when, and then creating this new place as a solution so fast. It really goes to show how much you guys all care about each other, the hobby, and community. Brings an 8-bit tear to the eye 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, demanufacturedmario said:

I am not, though I've visited a few times.  I live in Manchester, CT.  I've taken a back seat to collecting for a bit, but don't mind checking out flea markets.  Of course, when I have the time as well!

That's crazy. Manchester is like a second home for me. My first job was at the BJ's by Agway and my lifelong best friend lives off of Tunnel Road in Vernon. You should check out The Grid on main street if you haven't already, it's a great shop.

7 hours ago, CodysGameRoom said:

Hi all. I probably missed this elsewhere. Are there plans for a collection tracker?

We would like one, for sure.  The main focus was getting the site up and running.  There is a lot of work do be done with features, and we hope to make it happen with true community involvement.  Hint hint, we will need help building a lot of things as we grow! 😉

• Like 1