IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Puzznic

BeaIank

Events Helper · Posted
1 minute ago, ZeldaFreak said:

aaaaAAAAAAGH BUT I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN THINGS HAVE ACTUAL STAKES, I CAN ONLY TAKE PARTICIPATING IN ONE EVENT THAT HAS LEGITIMATE STAKES AT A TIME LEST I SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUST FROM ALL THE STRESS 😆

na dont worry bout it boyo, @ninjistar needs some more competition, he got me, but he beating me right now kuz i passed out kuz i was a tired boi 😛 

Plus next week is an off week, so u wont need to stress 😛 

Edited by Jeevan

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, ZeldaFreak said:

The music from Mappy still haunts my dreams to this day. I don't think I've ever been more frustrated playing a game in my entire life.

but, but, but, who doesn't like a mouse as a cop stealing all the stuff..............from the thieves 

Edited by Jeevan
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Kid Dracula said:

Wait are Bearcat Doug and BertSampson for real?  Is there that big of a rivalry? I didn’t know anybody took these contests so seriously 😳 I love it! Ha.

What’s the deal with the tournament anyway? 

Yeah we went head to head every week back in 2015. We didn't get a tournament at the end of the year because of too many players declining invitations due to it being right around Christmas so we never got to settle the rivalry. Hopefully this year!

20,150 - lucky Bealank didn't set a participation minimum because Im sure I would have missed it

At the office doing some organizing. Went ahead and downloaded nestopia so I could get a score in on pc instead of laptop. First time emulating! Wish I could play some more because it seems interesting. Keyboard stuff is for the birds though. Going to need to get a controller for this thing. Soon my office will contain a nes controller. The last place I didnt have one I guess. 

20200531_163127.jpg

Edited by NESfiend
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, mbd39 said:

7q2649l.jpg

Do you have a controller hooked up to that PC? I have been assuming all the people who emulate do. Can't imagine playing NES games with a keyboard. It worked ok for this puzzle game, but still drove me crazy enough to not want to play more than 1 game. 

Edited by NESfiend

Just now, NESfiend said:

Do you have a controller hooked up to that PC? I have assuming all the people who emulate do. Can't imagine playing NES games with a keyboard. It worked ok for this puzzle game, but still drove me crazy enough to not want to play more than 1 game. 

Yes. I use a DualShock 4 hooked up to the PC. It's the best PC gamepad that I've used so far.

• Thanks 1

On 5/28/2020 at 11:33 AM, Bearcat-Doug said:

You didn't even use your retries yet! I'm guessing you finished with over 2 million which is @arnpoly territory.

Lol did you see his updated score of over 7 million? With the scores other very good players are putting up, i assume 7 million is beyond crazy