IGNORED

VGS Weekly Contest - Puzznic

BeaIank

1 minute ago, 0xDEAFC0DE said:

Some puzzle games are really fun (I don't think I would count this as one of them though). 

I enjoyed this one the last time we played it, and enjoyed putting some time into it this week.  I did end up finishing the game with just over 9 million.  You must be moving pretty quick.  Nice job!

8 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

I enjoyed this one the last time we played it, and enjoyed putting some time into it this week.  I did end up finishing the game with just over 9 million.  You must be moving pretty quick.  Nice job!

The losing streak continues! You must be taking lessons from skinny! 😂 I'll do my best to keep it going during the Mario Bros. contest week.

7 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

It wasn't the worse, just frustrating at times.

After taking notes for all the levels. I watched the speedrun (see below) and replaced all my slow levels as long as the new strat wasn't too risky. 

18 minutes ago, Bearcat-Doug said:

The losing streak continues! You must be taking lessons from skinny! 😂 I'll do my best to keep it going during the Mario Bros. contest week.

I keep losing and yet keep pulling away from you.  Winning every game in the season doesn't mean shit if you fail to show up in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, bertsampson said:

I keep losing and yet keep pulling away from you.  Winning every game in the season doesn't mean shit if you fail to show up in the playoffs.

I've got 3 wins this season and you only have two that you won on tiebreakers. That won't cut it come tournament time, so you'll have to start practicing!