IGNORED

Werewolf Vol 2. Episode 1: ESCAPE FROM ARKHAM ASYLUM! Sign-Ups Now Closed. Inquire within to be a Back-Up.

KokiriChild

18 minutes ago, Wasg13 said:

@Gloves figured i'd ask since you are in charge any chance we just have a werewolf section in here, so instead of everything else its just werewolf since we do it from time to time and easier to find when comes up be all in one place instead of spread out in everything else with everything else?

@Gloves ain't in charge here 😉

I'll send you an invite to the Werewolf club.

4 minutes ago, Br81zad said:

**VOTE: Gloves 

Wait?!  Did we start?  Hold up... I've not even read the rules.  Guys, I'll try to get caught up tonight.  Shouldn't I have been PMed what I was?  I wasn't.  Maybe I'm over reacting but seeing "Vote: Gloves" makes me think this is a vote for him as a wolf.

... or are you just having pre-game fun?

8 minutes ago, RH said:

Wait?!  Did we start?  Hold up... I've not even read the rules.  Guys, I'll try to get caught up tonight.  Shouldn't I have been PMed what I was?  I wasn't.  Maybe I'm over reacting but seeing "Vote: Gloves" makes me think this is a vote for him as a wolf.

... or are you just having pre-game fun?

Oh, we're deep into it WOLF. 

**VOTE: RH

I'm just stating this now, if we start for next week i will be in albany all week for work and probably only time i'll be able to post is between like noon when i wake up and 4 or something like that as i work nights, can just on at night if im waiting for shit to dry or something.

Subscriber T1 · Posted
25 minutes ago, fox said:

Good to see a lot of familiar names returning.  Couple I don't recognize. 

Who is an old face with a new name and who is totally new this game?

I'm an old forum member but totally new to Werewolf Games. Think I understand the rules, but interested to see how strategy and tactics are played

2 hours ago, Reed Rothchild said:

AKNG

Always kill new guy.  And Gloves.

Maybe I won't have time to work out any strategies after all 😞