IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

jonebone

2 hours ago, jonebone said:

Sealed set of the 1996 N64 release year titles in the USA.  Very tough set to put together but Mario stole the show yesterday!

Amazing. I've been looking for a Wave Race for years but just gave up. An ungraded, 1st print went on eBay a few summers ago for cheap, but sold before my saved search notified me and I don't think another has come up since. I'm over it at this point, but awesome to see. Man, what a line-up too... I've played all those games so much.

On 7/12/2021 at 10:18 AM, jonebone said:

Sealed set of the 1996 N64 release year titles in the USA.  Very tough set to put together but Mario stole the show yesterday!

set.jpg

This is coming from a person who has never graded anything, and has no plans to at the moment, but is it the lighting, or are VGA cases a little hazier than WATA?  

Edit:  I'm guessing the VGA cases are in bags and the WATA cases aren't.  

Edited by TDIRunner
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

taking offers. 80% of the sale will be donated VGS

IMG_20100419_155551.jpg.e587d369dccd56459c87a600ac1970dd.jpg

Hey, let's not be too hasty! Why don't we say 70% to VGS, 10% to ol' Opty over here, huh?

I'm like the main reason people keep coming back here anyway, where's MY tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars?! Come on, don't tell me I'm not worth it! 😘

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, GPX said:

Why don't you flippin' flip it to flippin' WATA?

what's higher than 9.8 A++?

10 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Hey, let's not be too hasty! Why don't we say 70% to VGS, 10% to ol' Opty over here, huh?

I'm like the main reason people keep coming back here anyway, where's MY tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars?! Come on, don't tell me I'm not worth it! 😘

happy to part with the money and share it with all of you. Marketing isnt my specialty

I feel terrible for the 2nd bidders who are 'spending' lifetimes worth of money but wont consider VGA 90 (imo a much better grade )

Edited by SealedWholesale
  • Like 1
  • Wow! 2

8 minutes ago, SealedWholesale said:

I feel terrible for the 2nd bidders who are 'spending' lifetimes worth of money but wont consider VGA 90 (imo a much better grade )

Why feel terrible for people with that much money to literally throw down the drain? Exploit them for profit, and share the proceeds with me and all your other great friends here! 🥳

Oh, but MAINLY me tho... 🤑

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OptOut said:

Why feel terrible for people with that much money to literally throw down the drain? Exploit them for profit, and share the proceeds with me and all your other great friends here! 🥳

Oh, but MAINLY me tho... 🤑

i know it's a joke comment but it begs the question why ---

"share the proceeds with me and all your other great friends here! "

hasnt happened already? The sealed population is mostly here not elsewhere

I've only had a handful of games get graded. Never really caught on with me (thankfully I suppose). Mario Galaxy I bought new from a Walmart shelf and sent in just to see what the process was like. Might be the lowest graded copy of that title lol. Pokemon Box I got from an NA member and really wanted to get it encased so I could display it without much worry. Mensa, MK8, and NSMB I had in my collection and thought they were in good enough shape to send in. I honestly can't remember where the .hack games came from - probably eBay randomly? Regardless, judging by my number of silvers, I never really had an eye for sealed game grading.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by dr.robbie
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...