IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

jonebone

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, jnak25 said:

Just got my first ever graded game back from Wata. I was worried about the Manual because it was nicked up a little, but was super happy with the overall grade. I would love to find a 9.4 Manual. 😀

zelda-wata-front.jpeg

zelda-wata-back.jpeg

In a case like this, does the cellophane add anything to the CIB score? If not, might look fresher without it and the sticker if you ever find a manual and upgrade it eventually.

Anyways, awesome box/cart scores. Great one to start with!

3 minutes ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

In a case like this, does the cellophane add anything to the CIB score? If not, might look fresher without it and the sticker if you ever find a manual and upgrade it eventually.

I actually thought Wata was going to remove it since I thought I read somewhere that if it was opened they would remove any cellophane, so I was a bit surprised to see it on there when I got it back. Thanks for the reply!

4 minutes ago, jnak25 said:

I actually thought Wata was going to remove it since I thought I read somewhere that if it was opened they would remove any cellophane, so I was a bit surprised to see it on there when I got it back. Thanks for the reply!

Looks great regardless! Those high graded boxes are always nice display pieces

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jnak25 said:

Yeah you just need to note that you'd like to remove the cellophane inputting the game.  Otehrwise they leave it.  Great copy overall though!  Got to love that gold box and a gold standard of a grade!  Congrats!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

Please don't remove that cello! I'm addicted to the stuff and tend to pay a premium for it

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jnak25 said:

Just got my first ever graded game back from Wata. I was worried about the Manual because it was nicked up a little, but was super happy with the overall grade. I would love to find a 9.4 Manual. 😀

zelda-wata-front.jpeg

zelda-wata-back.jpeg

What a wonderful copy and congrats! I sent my first order in September and did the how-slow-can-we-go method so I doubt I'll see mine back this year. I had a kid icarus in similar condition to your Zelda with the cello and I'd be super pissed if they removed it 🙂

Congrats!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bergalon said:

What a wonderful copy and congrats! I sent my first order in September and did the how-slow-can-we-go method so I doubt I'll see mine back this year. I had a kid icarus in similar condition to your Zelda with the cello and I'd be super pissed if they removed it 🙂

Congrats!

Thanks! Best of luck with your Kid Icarus submission. Please post it when you get it back.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

could someone load a photo of their WATA game with the "Badge" upgrade. 

I have searched before for examples but thread was too old and pictures wouldnt show.

EDIT

found youtube video where it is shown off.  kinda dont see how this is worth even 8$

badge.jpg

Edited by Jayleonis
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Luciobar1980 said:

A few (somewhat) recent pickups:

IMG_0401.thumb.jpg.e203779ed58e80a53a4a06a4e6510082.jpgIMG_0395.thumb.jpg.bbfd87cfe95f848be0a739100f692361.jpg

1 hour ago, Luciobar1980 said:

Why will my images literally post any way but right-side up?? haha. Seriously, I rotate them every which-way locally and no matter what they won't post the correct way. 

Nice sideways pickups though.

• Haha 1

On 12/8/2020 at 1:45 PM, Luciobar1980 said:

Why will my images literally post any way but right-side up?? haha. Seriously, I rotate them every which-way locally and no matter what they won't post the correct way. 

It reads the EXIF data from the phone's accelerometer and not whichever orientation to which you set it. If you just tip your phone the right way when taking the photo, you won't have this problem.

13 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

It reads the EXIF data from the phone's accelerometer and not whichever orientation to which you set it. If you just tip your phone the right way when taking the photo, you won't have this problem.

What do you mean though? Does it need to be in landscape orientation? When I took it on my phone in portrait orientation it was right-side up of course!