IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

jonebone

1 hour ago, Luciobar1980 said:

What do you mean though? Does it need to be in landscape orientation? When I took it on my phone in portrait orientation it was right-side up of course!

You were holding your phone facing downwards, correct? I can see you were shooting down towards the floor. Your phone has no idea which way the item is oriented so it uses an accelerometer inside to determine which way is up, depending on which way your phone is tilted. So you probably had one side of your phone tilted slightly toward the ground so your phone figured that side was most likely the bottom.

Next time you take a photo, point your camera at the wall so that it can properly orient itself with up and down, you'll see the sample photo rotating at the bottom of your screen. Then bring it down to point at your item and make sure the sample orientation doesn't change.

You can also tell after you've taken your photo, bring your camera up and point it at the wall, your quick view of the photo at the bottom of your screen will rotate if it thinks down is a different way than you had planned.

If you want to take a photo of something upside down, you can't just turn your phone over because your phone will reorient up and down to flip the image automatically. The same thing happens when you point your camera down at the ground, it tries to figure out what's up and what's down.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 2:49 AM, Hybrid said:

The only game I got graded and one of the weirdest misprints I have

spacer.png

About time this came home to roost! I was getting bored looking at it every time I visited the ancient ruins that used to be Nintendo Age! 😍

Edited by FenrirZero

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, 1upped said:

I think it’s time to start sharing some collection games in the “old school” fashion.  I need to spend more time on this site.  Anyhoo, here is the sealed set of NES light gun games made for the system minus unlicensed.  Enjoy ❤️

75FBEE23-9B1F-4D69-B2CC-109556E12BCD.jpeg

Missing the Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt. Or do you just consider that a variant?

13 hours ago, 1upped said:

I think it’s time to start sharing some collection games in the “old school” fashion.  I need to spend more time on this site.  Anyhoo, here is the sealed set of NES light gun games made for the system minus unlicensed.  Enjoy ❤️

75FBEE23-9B1F-4D69-B2CC-109556E12BCD.jpeg

Glad to see you here! I’d recognize that carpet anywhere 😅

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, 1upped said:

A very hard to find game for the NES sealed.  Super Cars :)!

D663125E-D10B-4478-91FC-D17573103FE2.jpeg

E5C599AF-2E80-4F8A-9571-D65C8E2ABB84.jpeg

I've been collecting NES for 10 years and this is the second last game where I saw it at a convention and thought to myself, "I've actually never seen this cartridge before." It's that one game that I never knew existed until I saw it that day, it's more uncommon than people think.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys I own a few VGA graded games that I've picked up over the years but I've never sent in my own submission until now. At the beginning of the submission they ask which case style I'd prefer, classic or clear view. I just want the same standard case style as 99.9% VGA graded games I see, which based on the description sounds like clear view? If someone could clarify that for me I'd appreciate it.