IGNORED

Graded Games, Show Them Off!

jonebone

The fact of the matter is Heritage auctions off all kinds of expensive shit. The video games have been big for them, but they had bad press years ago,  and here they are again. Wata will be fine, especially if the new owners make it a point to express how much things have changed (whether or not they actually have).

59 minutes ago, Jim Jimmer said:

How so? I haven't seen anywhere that they’re in trouble.

getting bad press yes, but that likely wont impact either company. 

Worst case scenario, Jim Halperin gets fined again, and he pays for the fine with the change he finds in his couch cushions.  Neither company will have any major impact.  Even if the video game bubble pops, they will just move on to the next thing.  

• Agree 1

Posted this to my Mega Man thread in Show Off already but might as well throw em in here too.

mm8-front.thumb.jpg.daad84c94edab72deba66892183c11be.jpg

mm8-back.thumb.jpg.ec9cf9d43069429a913cae2fcc7a64e3.jpg

4 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

Wow, is VGA using new cases?

Not that I'm aware of. You've probably seen most games with the foggy poly bag vga sends the slabs back in. It makes the games look a lot less... sparkly. haha

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, tidaldreams said:

did you get deep cleaning on this and they couldn't remove the sticker or you just decided to leave it on?

Unfortunately, there is a piece of packing tape across the sticker, and most of the game. They came back and said they couldn’t get it off without ruining the wrap. Vent holes are the tricky part.

I’ve actually changed my mind on stickers, used to prefer them, but now like the clean look without them.

Edited by kell

10 minutes ago, kell said:

Unfortunately, there is a piece of packing tape across the sticker, and most of the game. They came back and said they couldn’t get it off without ruining the wrap. Vent holes are the tricky part.

I’ve actually changed my mind on stickers, used to prefer them, but now like the clean look without them.

yeah, i get all mine removed as well. but that's mostly because i sell mine and i'm not sure how other people feel about them lol, so was curious.