IGNORED

What's for dinner, what did you cook?

fcgamer

I miss being able to grill here. I definitely need to remedy this problem sooner rather than later.

Tonight I made Taiwanense noodles. I threw some Enoki mushrooms into the mix, and then topped it with homemade pork meatballs and baby corn.

IMG20210308181102.jpg

• Like 3

12 hours ago, drxandy said:

@Aguyit was pretty good. The toppings could have been a little heavier but they weren't skimpy and a little too thick of crust for my taste but still tasty.

Thick crust is a bummer. So what constitutes a "Western Omelette" pizza? And why is there a giant rabbit on it?

1 minute ago, Aguy said:

Thick crust is a bummer. So what constitutes a "Western Omelette" pizza? And why is there a giant rabbit on it?

20210313_152745.thumb.jpg.d40ca12d43d7f89f170ef068a5cc5f33.jpg

Eggs, peppers, onions, ham, cheddar chz, not sure if there was a base sauce but gravy is always a good breakfast pizza base. The crust didn't taste like preservatives at least, and even though it was heavy it kinda worked.

I love western/denver omlettes so I was pretty excited to see this new product to our market. Think they're a wisconsin brand and I'm guessing the bunny is just an easter promo but still weird hahah. They have another breakfast pizza that I am def gonna try that is more of a meat one.

• Like 4

Events Team · Posted
On 3/14/2021 at 9:15 AM, drxandy said:

20210313_152745.thumb.jpg.d40ca12d43d7f89f170ef068a5cc5f33.jpg

Eggs, peppers, onions, ham, cheddar chz, not sure if there was a base sauce but gravy is always a good breakfast pizza base. The crust didn't taste like preservatives at least, and even though it was heavy it kinda worked.

I love western/denver omlettes so I was pretty excited to see this new product to our market. Think they're a wisconsin brand and I'm guessing the bunny is just an easter promo but still weird hahah. They have another breakfast pizza that I am def gonna try that is more of a meat one.

Dude, I would eat that in a heartbeat.   Love me some breakfast pizza. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Today brunch was a first for me. Made an all vegan brunch including: smashed red potatoes topped with kite hill sour cream, beyond meat spicy breakfast sausage, roasted tomatoes, a tofu scramble, and french toast that's made from vegan zucchini bread with cranberries and walnuts in it. 

Never tried the tofu scramble or these sausages before and they turned out to be very yummy.

10/10 would recommend. 

Love trying new stuff. 

IMG_20210328_121712721.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...